floating black enemies and allies during matches.

Chump1904
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Ever since last patch, I have been experiencing floating black enemies and allies during matches. (TDM, CQ, breakthrough)...sometimes i cant even pull my guns out. Just turn into a sprinting [removed] who can throw grenades. My guess is the skins i have been earning and equipping. (gold platted iron sites for the KE7 support class weapon for ex.) Screen also goes to black after each match as well. have to restart game to play again. This has become Absolutely frustrating and unplayable. I got through about 4 matches today with the support class, but then as soon as i switched to Medic, game went to POOP. Any help on this nonsense? Thanks. 

Comments

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    740 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm also seeing half-bodied soldiers that eventually becomes whole in the middle of matches. Is that what you're talking about?
  • Chump1904
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yes sir. But it affects the whole game after that as well. Unable to use primary and secondary weapons (guns just disappear), then i can only sprint and thrown grenades.  Infinite loading screen when match it finished as well. So EFFIN frustrating mate. not sure if it is the skin i am equipping to my weapons or what but its been going on for 3 weeks now and im about to put this game on the shelf.