Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - October 11 - Battlefest | Giveaways | Rush Week

Braddock512
1311 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited October 11
We've completed our first full week of Battlefest 2019, so let's jump into what's happened so far.

Archive for Week Starting Oct 7, 2019

Monday, October 7, 2019
  • This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
  • Battlefield V Community Survey - October
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
  • Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of  the Week - Hot new OIB moments coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
    • (2 giveaways, 100 codes of each emblem in the first giveaway, 50 in the second - 150 total of each emblem).
    • First set of codes will go live at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST. Second set will go live at 5PM PDT / 1AM BST (Wednesday morning).
    • I'll also be tweeting out codes every hour starting at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST for 10 hours - 10 of each per hour, on the hour. @Braddock512 on Twitter (don't have to follow to get a code)
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Thursday, October 10, 2019
  • Battlefield V: Battlefest Week 2 Tides of War Challenge
  • Battlefield V Weekend Trials
    • (2 giveaways, 100 codes of each emblem in the first giveaway, 100 in the second - 200 total of each emblem).
    • First set of codes will go live at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST. Second set will go live at 5PM PDT / 1AM BST (Friday morning).
    • I'll also be tweeting out codes every hour starting at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST for 10 hours - 10 of each per hour, on the hour. @Braddock512 on Twitter (don't have to follow to get a code)
Friday, October 11, 2019

Sunday, October 13, 2019

-Braddock512
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• Granatenmaxe
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So temporary rush again? Why bother. Make it a permament mode. 
  • krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 12
    Why so many give away?
  • trip1ex
    4882 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm unable to do the Free Trial.   NO ption in Origin.  Only on the web.  when I click Try for Free from the web it says added to library.  But can't access it.  Don't see a new trial added to library.  I do have the BFV trial in my library from ~10 months ago but it was used a long time ago and is greyed out and says I have to buy full game.  

Any suggestions?  Thanks.
  • Violent_Rumble
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get it, posted on 12th Oct and finished on the 13th. Has a giveaway on the 8th.
    Was this posted somewhere where we were meant to see it, because if so I definitely missed it.
  • AuldGadgie
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just another **** up.
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tell us already about BF6. BFV is Just crap. Save Money and Put all resources on BF6.
  • Acke83
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never-ever pre order guys...THESE LADS DO NOT DESERV THE MONEY!!! When they will give us some peace in mind to play without cheaters, then they will get some money!
  • Hylefaciss
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 15
    dice ruined you multiplayer stats before you buy a game.
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/Hylefaciss/overview
    Post edited by Hylefaciss on
  • Jaskaman
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 said:
    Tell us already about BF6. BFV is Just crap. Save Money and Put all resources on BF6.
    I do not think we need info about BF6, because BFV is only 12 months old. I rather take longer development time so I'm ready to wait BF6 longer if that makes better outcome...
  • M_Rat13
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jaskaman said:
    herodes87 said:
    I do not think we need info about BF6, because BFV is only 12 months old. I rather take longer development time so I'm ready to wait BF6 longer if that makes better outcome...

Plus the fact they can fix games. They've done it before. If anything, we need to not take this lying down, and get them to fix this game. Because that gets them into the mindset of actually doing work.
  • GVlXxf
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 14
    cheating issue didn't solved , didn't gave any official comments about the issue, but just keep pushing any content about the game that players currently are unable to enjoy the experience due to cheaters in the game. 

i am not saying these two things is connected in term of game content that people have to know . however, when the cheating issue have ruin the game and have already made people continuously leaving the game, i did( i didn't played it for months, except taking a look to any new content only when log in the game within the periods), then seeing many and many news about the game, really frustrated , it seem EA treat us nothings , don't care what normal players need, i give up BF series , at least on BFV
  • Aldor27
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ea/Dice can but all bfv stuff in their .....s
  • Braddock512
    1311 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I don't get it, posted on 12th Oct and finished on the 13th. Has a giveaway on the 8th.
    Was this posted somewhere where we were meant to see it, because if so I definitely missed it.
    Timezones are pretty tricky.  Maybe not everyone lives in your timezone? 
    It was posted at 11:05AM PDT on Friday, October 11th. Giveaway ended at 11:59PM PDT on Sunday, October 13, 2019. 

-Braddock512
  • Hylefaciss
    Progression will be saved and carried over if trial players should purchase the full version of Battlefield V.

bravo !!! 
  • Hylefaciss
    edited October 17
    problem solved You've been warned.
    Post edited by Hylefaciss on