Weekly Debrief

can't play free weekend

trip1ex
4770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited October 12
I don't see an option in origin.  have to go to the web.  I click Try for Free and then it says added to library.  But I got nothing.

It looks like it is because I did the free 10 hr trial ~10months ago because I have the BFV trial in my library.  But it says buy full game so I can't launch it nor update it.

...this just feels like typical EA/DICE.  The type of thing that made me pass on BFV.  :)

Comments

• 287martin
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 13
    [Derailing]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13065 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @287martin
    Do not derail threads,  Do not encourage others to violate the TOS as doing so is also a violation of the TOS.

As highlighted in section 6 : https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section6

And keep your posts on topic,  Needless to say you need to study both the tos and the forum rules some more.