Weekly Debrief

Things need livened up in here......

HuwJarz
3882 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 12
Can we have another 'K/D is not important', or 'M&K is cheating' thread soon please?

Just for fun. What are you favourite salt mining topics? 

Comments

• Forkbeard84
    1609 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Horse is op.
  • HuwJarz
    3882 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Too many snipers
  • ElliotLH
    8391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I got killed by X so it's op and needs nerfed. Those are usually a good read.
  • HuwJarz
    ElliotLH wrote: »

You mean like a muromets? ;-)
  • ElliotLH
    8391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »

You mean like a muromets? ;-)

Yep and I had a read through that earlier 🙂. Although in that case I admittedly fall more in to the nerf camp.
  • PackersDK
    757 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 13
    I think the bayonet charge is a pain in the ***! It’s like the COD panic knife of BF.

Unless of course I use it against a Sentry... then it’s awesome!

Edit; on a more serious note: teammates abandoning tanks. It’s much worse than I remember and worse than BFV. 
  • Ronin9572
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PackersDK wrote: »
    I think the bayonet charge is a pain in the ***! It’s like the COD panic knife of BF.

Unless of course I use it against a Sentry... then it’s awesome!

Edit; on a more serious note: teammates abandoning tanks. It’s much worse than I remember and worse than BFV. 

That drives me nuts! Or all the guys jumping in planes just to land in behind the enemy, get 1 kill and than get killed. Just ridiculous and waste of vehicles!
  • HuwJarz
    Another one.......

You are dancing around the cavalry......unloaded a full clip of you mail and most of a pistol clip. He is on his last legs. The guy INSTANTANEOUSLY jumps off the horse, causing him to leap 3 foot in a nanosecond. Somehow, despite jumping off a horse, HIS aim is totally unaffected and he is able to instantly aim at the exact spot he could then he started the dismount. He kills you. 

Rage inducing.......
  • The_old_Bones
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Things people like to cry about: -

The Competitive types
    Random Bullet Deviation
    Bayonet charge
    Elites
    Behemoths
    Gas grenades
    Anything that can interrupt their twitch Rambo rampage killstreaks or can help a noob dent their precious KD

The Hardcore types
    Doritos
    'Nerf gun' weapons
    Battlefield not being a MilSim
    Anything that doesn't match their narrow/niche idea of a 'real man's' FPS

The Infantry-Only types
    Tanks/Planes/Boats/Cavalry/Transport/Behemoths
    Anything they can't 1vs1 with the one-and-only class they play

The Pilots
    Battlefield not being a Flight Sim
    Other players not giving them the respect they think they deserve as a Flying Ace

The Stat-padders and Campers
    Other players calling out their favourite Stat-Padding tool

The Backside-pained One
    Whatever just killed them and always seems to kill them even though there is probably a very easy counter and actually it's not a common issue

The Historian
    Reload animations
    Uniform details
    Gaskmask connecting tubes FFS
    Inaccuracies of any kind even though it's a game, not an educational multimedia presentation

The Normal players
    Skill balancing
    Team balancing
    Bugs
    Frustrating design
    Lack of PTFO
    Things that actually can be a problem in the game, so some salt is only a slight over-reaction.

The Self-Righteous Argumentative Opinionated Forumfielder
    Oh. That's me. Though I like to think I'm a 'normal player' ;^)

Hear Hear.

This is frigging brilliant,