Weekly Debrief

Firestorm on Solo is annoying - players teaming up

AverageBrony18
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 15
For the last week. Each time I do a solo queue. I'd always find a team of 4 or a duo team. And it's honestly getting annoying. There is no way to report them either. They need to add that so you can report player for cheating or whatever. Has anyone come across a team on solo yet? Or am I the only damn one?
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• Vchronic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,
    I have this problem too. I already recorded some games were teaming in solo mode can be recognised but there is not really a possibility to report these players.
  • ElliotLH
    8556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone come across a team on solo yet? Or am I the only damn one?

No you're not alone. If you take a quick look through the dedicated Firestorm forum you'll see many post about it. Same on Reddit.
  • Kapelmuur
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I quit playing solo after several rounds in a row where I ran into 2+ players working together at the end. I have no time for that, so back to the base game full time.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13292 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to firestorm section and cleaned up the thread title.
  • mesterKG
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You definately not alone. I've tried to report these with screenshots of obvious teaming, or at least not killing each other while picking through my dead remains. I assume teaming like this constitutes a breach of the rules and could result in ban. I believe I've come across teaming squads in Firestorm Squad-mode as well..  some players will do anything to get an advantage or just to troll.

Kinda sad, really.. I'm not bothered by bugs and stuff in BFV. It is always other players that gives me grief, be it cheaters and hackers or just lousy squad/team-mates ignoring objective or class-roles.
  • TheFieryHotSauce
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE has recently updated their ToS which explicitly prohibits teaming up now, so just keep reporting and hope for the best. I manage to kill basically all the teamers I come across, as long as you see them before they see you just wait for the opportune moment and use the VGO to shred one (or both) of them. 
  • Funky_Finger_01
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 21
    For the last week. Each time I do a solo queue. I'd always find a team of 4 or a duo team. And it's honestly getting annoying. There is no way to report them either. They need to add that so you can report player for cheating or whatever. Has anyone come across a team on solo yet? Or am I the only damn one?

This just happened to me again today. In only the second round I played. I immediately quit the game and switched to a competitors Battle Royale. I don’t have time for the [nonsense] in BF5 Firestorm. There is no way to report the offenders and Dice has done NOTHING to address the issue. I’m sick of it.