Weekly BF

This Week in Battlefield V - October 14 - Battlefest Week 3 | Giveaways

Braddock512
1324 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited October 17
We've got some more giveaways this week as we head to Week 3 in Battlefest, as well as announcing of the Nvidia contest winners. 

(Photo credit to LolGotYerTags)

Monday, October 14, 2019
  • This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
  • Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of  the Week - Hot new OIB moments coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
    • (2 giveaways, 100 codes of each emblem in the first giveaway, 100 in the second - 200 total of each emblem).
    • First set of codes will go live at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST. Second set will go live at 5PM PDT / 1AM BST (Wednesday morning).
    • I'll also be tweeting out codes every hour starting at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST for 10 hours - 10 of each per hour, on the hour. @Braddock512 on Twitter (don't have to follow to get a code)
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
  • Battlefield V: Battlefest Week 3 Tides of War Challenge Overview
Thursday, October 17, 2019
  • Battlefield V: Battlefest Week 3 Tides of War Challenge
    • (2 giveaways, 100 codes of each emblem in the first giveaway, 100 in the second - 200 total of each emblem).
    • First set of codes will go live at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST. Second set will go live at 5PM PDT / 1AM BST (Wednesday morning).
    • I'll also be tweeting out codes every hour starting at 9AM PDT / 5PM BST for 10 hours - 10 of each per hour, on the hour. @Braddock512 on Twitter (don't have to follow to get a code)
Friday, October 18, 2019
  • Art of Battlefield V & Logitech G Battlefield V Mouse mats giveaways.
    • We'll be putting up a form for you to fill out (email, country, age) and will randomly select winners for the following prizes:
    • 5 Art of Battlefield V books
    • 5 extra large Logitech G Battlefield V Mouse Mats
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX Video Contest – Operation Underground/Battlefest - We'll be announcing the winners and sharing the clips.
  • Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week.

Notes and Addendums
  • Rush Playlist Tweaks - We've added Operation Underground two more times into the Rush map rotation, and also adding an additional round of Rush per map, so that you play as both attackers and defenders before the servers switch to a new map. 
  • Operation Underground Playlist - Starting Thursday, October 17, we'll turn back on the Operation Underground 64p Playlist (Conquest and Breakthrough) for the weekend. 
-Braddock512-
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• VOLBANKER
    1054 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like the new banner on the forum, that way I can instantly see when there’s a new This week in Battlefield or Weekly debrief up. That was a good idea.
  • Braddock512
    1324 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    VOLBANKER said:
    I like the new banner on the forum, that way I can instantly see when there’s a new This week in Battlefield or Weekly debrief up. That was a good idea.
    @T0TALfps for helping out with that. 

-Braddock512-
  • Ka4cio21
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey @Braddock512

Please fix this bug ,,You have lost connection to the session''

I have this in BF4 BF1 and BF5...
  • johnkapa1
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512   Chapter 5 info???? Im dying over here! 
  • M_Rat13
    1357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone got any info on the weapon we are getting this week?
  • yoryibzs
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    why all you bring is nothing the community wants, nothing good for a boring game
  • solarriors
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi guys, glad to be back here
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2019 and no team balancing - PATHETIC!
  • sevee11
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey!

Why did Rush game mode disappear after 1 week? Im so tired of these 64 player meatgrinding games. Really hope it's coming back. Also Frontlines, which used to be my favourite gamemode, disappeared suddenly somewhere.. Waiting for answer.
  • CrashCA
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rush is gone, already :(
  • DidoSexaBg
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pleas do somthing,so many cheaters,hakers,wallhack,aimbot,way not anticheat protection battlefied 5
  • theboyblair
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like lag is back.
  • PProfanePPropane
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    100 Million Kills for the week 4 battlefest reward. The Fliegerfaust is a 9 rocket AA infantry weapon.
  • gamatatzu
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

hi, I would like to give an idea to change and discourage the players who camper in the same place for all the game. 
    it is a very simple algorithm, I would call it auto-spotting, the algorithm checks if the player is stopped for more than 20 seconds in a 5-10 meter  radius area,and if the condition is verified, it auto signals both on the mini map and with the indicator. Please think about, it's a simple and effective solution for noob-camper players
  • Blackidus
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 18
    I´l have to say one thing about this battlefest thing. I like it better than the "Chapter rank" that you need too unlock stuff.
    The grind it takes to go trough all the chapter ranks to get the cosmetics is really stressfull to get the stuff you want. I imagine a lot of other Battlefield players feel the same way considering your main audience are grown ups who most likely have families and does not have 5-6 hour a day to play, I get a maximum of 2-3 hours on one evening and I play mostly 2-4 times a week.

With that said to get all the TOW unlocks I can only play BFV, and no other games I also want to play.
    The ordinary chapter ranks TOW unlock procedure seems to bee only suited for hardcore players who don´t have a day job and no families.

This Battlefest thing where you unlock both guns and earn a few CC on the way to maybe buy some more cosmetics in the armory has made playing the game more relaxing at least for me. Make the TOW challenge rewards allways have CC rewards and make the end Chapter Rank cosmetics buyable with CC even after the chapter ends.
  • Noodlesocks
    3122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 suggestion for the devs: Have the weapon descriptions in the armoury and weapon select screens. Right now you have to go into your profile and rummage through all the weapons to see the info on them. Personally I like having British weapons for the British and German weapons for the Germans and would like to continue that as more factions get added but it will become increasingly difficult as more and more weapons get added.
  • Beefy1223
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will there be a return of Frontline anytime soon? I JUST got the game (forgive me) and love to hunt for trophies and saw that one trophy required the capture of 10 flags in the mode, of which I can no longer do. Please help!
  • Beefy1223
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got through all the chapters on hardcore and started playing multiplayer just to find that a platinum is very out of reach right now.
  • Azgardian_Merc
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    so i dont get to play for 6 months because of performance issues and now i cant play the game because its a **** game with constant lag and frame drops you know most of us cant get a 2080ti like its nothing  **** this!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ElliotLH
    8644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 20
    Beefy1223 wrote: »
    Will there be a return of Frontline anytime soon? I JUST got the game (forgive me) and love to hunt for trophies and saw that one trophy required the capture of 10 flags in the mode, of which I can no longer do. Please help!

You can still get that trophy by playing Grand Operations, as two of them feature Frontlines as the second day. Look for Grand Ops running Battle for France and Raid on Rotterdam.