Weekly BF

Thats why play BF5 is so frustrating (video link)

XupetaNaZaniteta
57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

These 4 small clips were recorded in the same round. There are many more examples recorded here... 

4 Headshots not registered. Playing DX11 with gtx 1080 and core i7 7700k 4.5 ghz with 16GB RAM. Fiber connection 30MB.

Since launch, my shots (with all guns) do not register and I get instantly killed all the time.

Drop my sniper accuracy from 42% in BF1 to 33% in BF5. I may be getting old, but as you can see in the video, this game is broken for many people.

Frustrating.

Comments

• CosmicStriker
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    looks fine to me, but 30mb is not a fiber connection, if you said 100mb , 300mb or a gigbit then yeah that is some fiber .
  • DaChileanSeabass
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Packet loss and high ping. I dont know what else to tell u
  • Trokey66
    8599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or perhaps you missed....?
  • BassMan_PC
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 21
    What makes the game so frustrating is getting shot randomly from annoying snipers like you.  Stop being a selfish coward and PTFO!
  • Matty101yttam
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    from the looks of it the game says they were misses, there were no client hits on those that i could see so its not net related at all, if it's classed as a miss client side then it won't even try to register the hits serverside to begin with.
  • trip1ex
    4955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just see normal everyday misses.  

• SendTheInfantry
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

These 4 small clips were recorded in the same round. There are many more examples recorded here... 

4 Headshots not registered. Playing DX11 with gtx 1080 and core i7 7700k 4.5 ghz with 16GB RAM. Fiber connection 30MB.

Since launch, my shots (with all guns) do not register and I get instantly killed all the time.

Drop my sniper accuracy from 42% in BF1 to 33% in BF5. I may be getting old, but as you can see in the video, this game is broken for many people.

Frustrating.

Why dont you have ANY sway? This is what frustrates me. The lack of any serious gunmechanics in this game. BFV is full of frustrations.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Alot of the shots were either low or to far forward mate.
  • CSO7777
    1360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Part of the problem is that using snipers can be a "pain", because movement is pretty fast (ADAD-spam). Compared to BF1 people can move much faster and that makes it harder to use BAs.

In the video you scope out so fast, that we cannot really see whats happening with some of the more "dodgy" shots, we cannot see if the player was moving or the game really didn't register the hits.

For my part movement is the worst, sometimes players move erratic on screen and that makes me miss shots. Whether it's the game (stutters FPS-drops), servers (latency), high pingers or my connection being bad (gets no icons), I don't really know...