Beyond a joke now - Has to be reinstalled after every update

DeadlyOnion
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Since day 1, after every single update, I end up having to reinstall the as its the only way to get it to launch again.

After nearly 2 hours of being in two separate support chats not wanting to reinstall the damn game again as its hardly a small game that only cost a quid.... I asked if there was a complaints department, surprisingly their isn't so the recommendation was to come here.
This issue has even survived a reinstall of my OS, doing the insane stuff the chat support wanted, updating the OS, updating drivers... But still every time.... A complete reinstall.

Does anyone have any suggestions or is there a community manager here that can message me because this is beyond a joke now.  

I am at the end of my patience with it :(

Comments

• parfaay
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I created this exact thread in the general discussion bit... Im 98% through the re-installation. I also had to do this last time there was an update as I was getting an error that I didn't have enough storage space. I had 42GB left and the only thing installed on the 128GB HDD is bf5, nothing else what so ever. 

This seems to be an issue for quite a few people at the minute, it has to be addressed soon! 
  • DeadlyOnion
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've had the issue after every single update since release and reinstalling a 75GB game that often gets to a point where it's unacceptable.

I am sorry you also have experienced this with the last update, it's so annoying haha.

Thanks for your response.
  • parfaay
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, id be real annoyed if I had to do it every update! its just been the last 2 for me. I was looking forward to al sundan but nope... first have a 6 hour download on us. 

You're not alone lol, it has to be explained sooner or later, like you say the game wasn't cheap.
  • DeadlyOnion
    It became a bit of a running joke on discord every time I had an update they placed bets in if it would work but after the first load all failed that was it no pointing in betting after that haha