Weekly Debrief

Trains

NASAcertified
12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I see apex has train now, why cant firestorm have a steam train rolling around the map that you can land on and fight on

Comments

• NASAcertified
    Firestorm needs to be free and with more map changes n outfits
  • Wboson
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Apex this and Apex that, I think some things at current state are better than in Apex.

But something cool like the building of Dome could be introduced again. There is a wide sea area unused, could add ships\submarines for QCQ.
  • tempo_rarity
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure how easy this would be , but I've been hoping (hinting  :p ) that they should perhaps 'insert' an Underground section (easier with a template now?)
    Like Pluto , Odenberg or other hotspots , this would give the Immediate Action Players another prized CQC location , where longer-duration fights might even occur .
    Better still , it would introduce a multi-level threat aspect to Players from the one-dimension-like Fire rings - you don't want to become trapped down below by Fire .
    (The Dome and its depths already simulates this slightly but has too many exits to be called a 'trap')

The third-last Fire ring recently closed around the railway cars sitting atop that high trestle .
    I was shopping inside those cars when it occurred and so-o . . .  I stayed there and waited .
    The resulting above and below fighting that occurred next was rather intense for FS , and very very fresh .
  • PK2759
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You shouldn't keep hoping for any improvements to Firestorm. It is a failed game mode. After chapter 5 this game will have very little content.
  • NASAcertified
    Firestorm part of game needs to be free