Battlefield V Battlefest Week #4 - Fight as One

Braddock512
1543 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

Work together as a community to unlock the Fliegerfaust and play some Grand Conquest by matchmaking through the nodes.

Let’s look at the tasks. Remember that the exact mission requirements can be found in game in the Tides of War menu.

COLLECTIVE EFFORTS
 As a community earn 100,000,000 kills or assist in any game mode.

– Braddock512  

Comments

• kornek21
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's weird, but i killed 21 in last match i was in, and it shows "your contribution - 0"...bug?
  • Marcusspinner
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How high is the counter after a day?
  • kornek21
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1,216,047 / 100,000,000
  • kornek21
    the system must be highly bugged, i killed 56 in the last match and 34 in the one before that, and it just counted 6 of them....
  • HuanMing88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The "your contribution" counter is broken. Played multiple rounds with circa 200 kills and it still shows 30. I was actually hoping to see how many kills I can get within a week but it seems I won't.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kornek21 said:
    1,216,047 / 100,000,000

Oh dear, who could of seen this coming.....
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How hard is it to put working counter for this weeks' challenge? Jeez DICE can't even get an incremental counter right
  • HuanMing88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How hard is it to put working counter for this weeks' challenge? Jeez DICE can't even get an incremental counter right
    The answer you are looking for would be "extremely hard" since that is the only challenge that will appear this week and they've been planning it for some time....
    What I'm even more curious about is, if the personal contribution counter is broken how do we know if the global one is working properly? Just played few more rounds, out of 78 kills only less than 10 got included in my counter. Good job!
  • staale02
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    kornek21 said:
    1,216,047 / 100,000,000

Well, it has only been about 12 hours and the ingame counter is at  6,240,000 + something...
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    staale02 said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    kornek21 said:
    1,216,047 / 100,000,000

Well, it has only been about 12 hours and the ingame counter is at  6,240,000 + something...

That's a jump..... Might start believing it's rigged if it keeps spooling up like that.
  • romanxzuk
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Contribution counter is broken. During the grand operations it counts only last round results.
    If wonder if it messes up a total killcount aswell.
    Upd: just saw that it was spotted and reported already lol
  • LedHead_NZ
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What is up with the Tello board issue tracker. All the logged issues are still set to investigating.
    Are we not getting any fix's next patch  :| 
  • Juicecan49
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's going to be kind of hard to hit that hundred million when I just played two rounds and almost had a hundred and it's telling me my contribution is 6 also it said my contribution was 6 after the first round so the second I got 54 and it didn't even give me those what's the deal we should just get that reward for free at this point
  • Excoriar
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played a couple rounds last night and I'm sure I had a round where I had 38 kills in one and another 40 something kills, and couple more with at least 20 kills and only registered 38. Just played my first match today, got like 20 something kills and my contribution increased by 1. At least the total looks like it's over 25m now.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kornek21 said:
    1,216,047 / 100,000,000
    It was 4.8M when I signed on at Noon to start playing for XBOX1.  Not sure what it was at end of the night.  I only played 3 hours.  Ihad fun with the new little recon carbine.

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    29000000 now, I think we'll be alright.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    29000000 now, I think we'll be alright.
    Should maybe have it Sunday or Monday?  Maybe sooner since the weekend should have even more players.
  • Braddock512
    1543 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    The personal counter is bugged - the team is looking into it.
    The Global count is working correctly. 

-Braddock512-
  • Braddock512
    What is up with the Tello board issue tracker. All the logged issues are still set to investigating.
    Are we not getting any fix's next patch  :| 
    It's updated on Fridays, like... today. 

Check again. 
    -Braddock512-