Battlefield V Battlefest Week #4 - Fight as One

13»

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can't believe that we unlocked this thing with so many days to spare.

Either this counter was hilariously rigged, or the Chinese cheaters worked overtime during the weekend.
    Yeah it zoomed up it was like magic.

Now many of the pilots wished they hadn't bothered helping - talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
  • YouJass
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    The fliegerfaust was in my armory and when I claimed it and went to install it tells me I have to complete a special assignment but doesnt tell me what the fecking assignment is, god this game is useless, any chance you can stop breaking things everytime you give us a patch? apparently you turned the assignement off after 4 days so nobody else could enter the challenge even though you left the fest run for the full 7 days?...any ideas?

Post edited by Braddock512 on
  • Braddock512
    1543 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    edited October 2019

YouJass said:
    The fliegerfaust was in my armory and when I claimed it and went to install it tells me I have to complete a special assignment but doesnt tell me what the --------- assignment is, god this game is useless, any chance you can stop breaking things everytime you give us a patch? apparently you turned the assignement off after 4 days so nobody else could enter the challenge even though you left the fest run for the full 7 days?...any ideas?

Don't use profanity on these forums. Don't use altered words of profanity to get around the profanity filter. Full stop.

It's not broken. The mission ended and the item was unlocked for everyone. It wasn't an individual mission. 
    Go to your Company and select the Assault Class. 
    Remove the grenade rifle gadget (select something else) and you'll be able to access the Fliegerfaust. 

(In the future, if you have a question or need help, I recommend you try posting with a little less venom OR maybe look around the forums/social channels as this has been discussed elsewhere.) 

-Braddock512-