Weekly BF

Greedy in a tank much?

frankzappaVT
11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 26
Why do these players get into heavy cav ....have no real skill to help the squad/team they then refuse to stop spawning into said tank? wtf kind of scumbaggery is this?

[ mod edit : please refrain from posting thread titles in ALL CAPS as this is a violation of the forum rules ]
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• Agrioxiros
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 26
    Squad? Team? Wth are you talking about?
    What's next? Are you going to tell said people to play the objectives????
    The nerve of some people. Also, topic probably going to get locked for the extreme "all caps" violation.
  • frankzappaVT
    i just wanted a chance to drive a tank instead of the canon fodder i saw attempting to.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @frankzappaVT

please refrain from posting thread titles in ALL CAPS as this is a violation of the forum rules.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines

Thanks o/
  • frankzappaVT
    lol yeah no problem guys, i feel like your being kinda **** about a simple mistake. The initial comment in this thread is indicitive of the dunning-kruegar mindset so many on these platforms pervade. 
  • MikeGrecian73
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think there are enough tank focused maps, other than Panzer storm which sucks
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    lol yeah no problem guys, i feel like your being kinda **** about a simple mistake. 
    Not really,  I mean,  It IS a part of the rules,  And I didn't issue an infraction for it.

• DCAT627
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There have always been tank **** in Battlefield, how do you want to stop it.? Suggestions make for a better forum than complaints.
  • DCAT627
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OK, I guess a slang term for “prostitute” that begins with “w” gets censored.
  • DJ2liveUK
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just quit the game and re-join another server if tank spawners are annoying you that much.
  • Dippface
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel yeah on that. I hate it when amateurs get in a tank and gets blown up all the time. Drives me nuts.
  • snakeater418
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks don't seem to be much issue except on maps like aerdrome where there's a resupply station overlooking most of the map. Best place to camp and farm kills.

The new Pacific maps, however, are overrun with tanks. Something that I figure out is how that was a good idea. No real point to playing as anything other than assault class on them.
  • wasp9166
    76 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks don't seem to be much issue except on maps like aerdrome where there's a resupply station overlooking most of the map. Best place to camp and farm kills.

The new Pacific maps, however, are overrun with tanks. Something that I figure out is how that was a good idea. No real point to playing as anything other than assault class on them.
    agreed, i'd rather play supp, for my tanks but , with just the land mine it's fleeting 

instead of giving the rocket AND the dyno to assault 

they should have gave the rocket to support , would be a better experience imo 
  • snakeater418
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wasp9166 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    agreed, i'd rather play supp, for my tanks but , with just the land mine it's fleeting 

instead of giving the rocket AND the dyno to assault 

they should have gave the rocket to support , would be a better experience imo 

Give supports dynamite, not rockets. It was that way in bf3 and bf4 and it didn't seem too OP. Not like you can resupply yourself as good now anyway. Plus 9/10 times a support uses AT mines they're putting them right behind a tank. If it's that much a problem just make it non-sticky dynamite.
  • frankzappaVT
    my first experiance playing the game, well the first 3-4 days.........folks in tanks just not wanting to get out of them. The comments,opinions.....SKULL DUGGERY that tide pod challenge winners feel the need to spew......means nothing to me, its like the lint in your jeans pocket you find once inawhile that you never knew was building up..... Just sharing an experiance. it is what it is when the game allows selfish dooooshbags to do what they do. Have a great day kids.
  • frankzappaVT
    what a way to ingratiate myself into the community lmao! 
  • StarscreamUK
    7312 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The irony in your post is strong.   You say they are selfish because they do what they want...... yet you are calling them out because you cant do what you want.