Weekly BF

Fliegerfaust Overpowered - DICE get your balancing straight!

Mceedj11
49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 27
The Fliegerfaust is so damn effective against planes! Too effective! You can’t even see them coming!

It’s almost like an insta-kill. One frame even. Ridiculous.

If there is any weapon that needs to be nerfed; it’s this one!

Terrible balancing! AA turrets and tanks have been rendered obsolete by this new “super” weapon.

DICE, has honestly lost their touch. Absolutely terrible job. (Facepalm)

Comments

• dayglowfroggy
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry it will be nerfed into the ground like all the other aa in week or two.
    who uses aa guns anymore except noobs who don't realise its pointless .
  • NLBartmaN
    3446 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The (ground attacking) planes in this game already are as weak as can be and have no influence on the game at all, this just gives another reason (next to the insane OP fighters) to not fly a (bombing) plane in this infantry focussed game ...

Even CoD has better vehicles ...
  • DutchFightert
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I whant to give EA a big kiss, for the fliegerfaust, al that frustration that came out after each bomb i had from those guy's and now in a few minutes i had 5 planes down.
    The first shot i ever made with this gadget was a instant kill, lmao
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People that don't get it.... For fricking sakes, look up and spot planes. Its ur god damn own fault to get killed by a bomber, later cry about it, oh noes i stayed in open and got bombed by a plane. And then they call pilots salty community.
  • NLBartmaN
    VincentNZ said:
    What? The bombing planes are the reason the air balance is broken and that are the least affected by the FF. The bombers can obliterate whole flag zones with just one payload and can bomb from high altitudes.
    Planes had free reign for a year now, and infantry simply played no role in the life of pilots, but planes played a huge role in the life of infantry.
    The air balance is broken because of the insane OP fighter planes, that can also bomb and easy kill infantry.
    Add to that weak stationary AA and you get the current terrible situation.

Bombers can be almost 1 framed by fighters and are not even close to a threat.
    The bombing area is insane small and when you fly high, 75% or more of your bombs miss the target or do almost no damage.
    Add to that the crap attrition and you understand the bombers are useless and a certain instant death.

The only time a bomber can do some damage, is when there is no fighter in the air and 90% of 1 team is on an objective, like in Breakthrough.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 27
    VincentNZ said:
    People that don't get it.... For fricking sakes, look up and spot planes. Its ur god damn own fault to get killed by a bomber, later cry about it, oh noes i stayed in open and got bombed by a plane. And then they call pilots salty community.

This whole game is out in the open, there is no cover from above. What kind of cover is there on Fjell, pray? Even on "urban" maps, one payload will obliterate any cover. You can not run from planes. With the same logic I could say to pilots: "Use your eyes, look at the FFs pointed your way and do not fly in straight lines." It is stupid.
    :D, you do realize you can see plane diving in. Simply move away?

EDIT: Now, how come i dont die to bombers and you do?
  • VincentNZ
    3172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:

This whole game is out in the open, there is no cover from above. What kind of cover is there on Fjell, pray? Even on "urban" maps, one payload will obliterate any cover. You can not run from planes. With the same logic I could say to pilots: "Use your eyes, look at the FFs pointed your way and do not fly in straight lines." It is stupid.
    :D, you do realize you can see plane diving in. Simply move away?

EDIT: Now, how come i dont die to bombers and you do?

We have a vertical FOV of what? 70°. So your counter to planes is too simply look straight up? And when you do a dive, do you not follow targets? Why don't you move away from FF rockets? And you might not get killed by bombers, because you are busy fighting ground targets with your fighter?
  • JediMastaWyn
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bombers can go high up switch to internal bomb sight and still get fairly accurate bombs on target. Always helps if a recon flares up the target. 

But I wouldn't want to be Mosquito/stuka on a dive run lol.. 
  • NLBartmaN
    Soo good to hear pilot’s cry.

Thanks DICE! Now they will need to learn how to play as infantry and not only farm 40/0 in fjell
    There already are barely any bomber pilots in this game (almost everyone is fighter and even more will be now), most players already stopped playing vehicles and started using the 3x scope without glint weapons, much easier to get that 80-5 score with ... CoD even has better vehicles this round ... adding this weapon just makes the total unbalance in this game even worse ...

If anything, bombers need a huge buff in being able to take damage from fighters, defend themself against fighters, being able to do real damage on the ground.
    Right now as a bomber pilot you are unable to help your team push an objective, if you even make it to the objective with an insane OP fighter in the air, that waits at your spwanspot.

BF V will always be known for its terrible vehicleplay.