Battlefield V - Update 5.0

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Just a quick question. Now there are weapons in the chapter rewards, if somebody doesnt get to them before chapter is finished, will they be purchasable after? you have always maintained that weapons/vehicles would never be locked out so was just wondering if this would be the case here?

ToW guns are made available to purchase with CC roughly a week after their specific weeks end.

There seem to be some in the chapter rewards this time and if they are numbers 38,39 and 40 plenty will miss out (I'll include me here).

My guess is they will be available for Cc when the chapter finishes but DICE/EA haven't let on yet.

That would make sense - I was thinking of the weekly rewards.

If they don't make them available for CC though then I'll be very, very cross lol
  • BrianLocal1
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you play the new maps now?  I saw some people playing them on youtube
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My update is at 53% and it increased to 21.32 GB, and I know other people that got higher size while downloading. Why?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you play the new maps now?  I saw some people playing them on youtube
    No.  That was streamers playing at DICE testing it out.  They were under NDA so they couldn't show videos till recently.
  • PaulAtreides22
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game launching but crashing soon after, after today's patch.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PC, XBOX or PS4?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game capturing clips and screen shots kicks us off.  Its a old bug stated in the error XBOX thread above stickied by Freeman. 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Really looking forward to getting the M1919A6, a new MMG in this house is an event!

Will this have 250 bullets,? WiKi says so.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    Really looking forward to getting the M1919A6, a new MMG in this house is an event!

Will this have 250 bullets,? WiKi says so.
    I believe it does. I only took a quick glance this morning.  I was mainly looking at M1 Garand in game.
  • BrianLocal1
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Liking the type 100 so far, nice one!
  • Doziann
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, i have the same issue with this new patch, looks like we're not alone. Let's hope someone find a solution, I already tried some but with no results ( such as origin cache or else)
  • I_Debott_I
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And here Dice did it again.
    It's actually getting hard for me to believe that I could love this game even more. <3
    The new weapons have been awesome so far. And even though I can't quite put my finger on it, the sound indeed seems to have improved.
    Really loving the new Factions, too. I only wished we got a little more cosmetics right away. Can't wait to play them the day after tomorrow. :D
  • DrumCode85
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    Great. PC Game crashing each time at map loading. Top update guys
  • bruzkl0lzb5g
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have found one major issue.
    On PS4 the slide function is now bound to the O button, even though i'm using the alternate button setting which makes the functions of O and Right analog stick press, change places.
    Now i have to double tap melee to slide, but still crouch/prone on the stick. Very frustrating
  • DICE_I_BEG_YOU
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anticheater any devs??
  • SynySt3r1991
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have 39G to download for the update. Who else? What in the heck
  • Braddock512
    1541 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I have found one major issue.
    On PS4 the slide function is now bound to the O button, even though i'm using the alternate button setting which makes the functions of O and Right analog stick press, change places.
    Now i have to double tap melee to slide, but still crouch/prone on the stick. Very frustrating
    You can use the Swipe feature of the touchpad now. 
    Try that. 

DrumCode85 said:
    Great. PC Game crashing each time at map loading. Top update guys
    Check for drive updates, Windows Updates, and then repair the install. Not crashing for me, but if it persists, hit up EA Help at http://help.ea.com

I have 39G to download for the update. Who else? What in the heck
    You actually don't. It's just showing that much is being hashchecked. 
    The download is actually around 12 Gb for each platform. 

-Braddock512
  • JjAaCcKkMmMm
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cant wait to use the sherman :):)
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Braddock512 Swipe feature for sliding? Can anyone explain how that works? 
  • jroggs
    1223 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOL, I see how they fixed the "Could not fetch report" issue: by immediately skipping the score screen without any input from the player and going straight into the map loading screen. Thanks DICE.