Weekly BF

Anyone to play with me on Xbox?

EdHils
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm looking for someone to play on Xbox with me, mainly game modes such as conquest and breakthrough, with a bit of grand operations too. I enjoy using planes and tanks and would love to have some element of squad play with them, but also enjoy infantry too. My Gamertag is EdHils.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are quite a few people here who would be happy to play with you, I'm sure. I'm hardly able to play nowadays, so can't guarantee I'd be on, but you are welcome to add me - GT is ElliotCW.

It might help if you let people know what region you're in too btw.
  • EdHils
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    There are quite a few people here who would be happy to play with you, I'm sure. I'm hardly able to play nowadays, so can't guarantee I'd be on, but you are welcome to add me - GT is ElliotCW.

Thanks, I'm currently in the UK so
  • ElliotLH
    8644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EdHils wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Thanks, I'm currently in the UK so

Ah nice one. Same here.
  • GPaulstr
    46 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys can add Sloppy Sven too. Uk based, pretty decent, I play anything apart from planes and snipers.
  • hangman960
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you can add me hangman960
  • negspec13
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys can add me too, also UK based and fed up playing with randoms; NegSpec13
  • LukeT02
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can add me as well my gamer tag is LukeTompk1n5
  • LukeT02
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also if you add my gamer tag (LukeTompk1n5) send me a message so I know you’ve added me
  • MoB_Corleone352
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tactical Gaming is has quite a few members in the UK. Feel free to come check us out! https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60065/