Why did they change the thumbnail for the game?

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anyone have icon for battlefield V or just me?

Comments

• enterBrainer
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    What platform?
    Nm. I have new icon on ps4
  • MusicienElegant
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it was a smart move. The original thumbnail is associated with the launch, which was quite bad. New thumbnail for a new Battlefield. Hopefully the next year is an epic one for BFV.
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it was a smart move. The original thumbnail is associated with the launch, which was quite bad. New thumbnail for a new Battlefield. Hopefully the next year is an epic one for BFV.

Yeah I can see that

This update just makes the game feel completeoy new
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2019
    The new thumbnail is awesome!
    But if they really want to make me drool everytime I start up the game than they should look at the menuscreen of Metal Gear Solid 3

🥰 best startup screen ever.
  • GenesisMD5745
    544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I saw the new icon, and I gotta say it looks so much better. New music upon starting up wasn't too bad either.

I got tired of the cool blue color palette. This new warmer orange one is a very nice change.