Battlefield V feels like a new game right now

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I dont know what it is, but the game just feels...better? The UI visuals and the patch notes just feels like a complete game right now

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly the last few stuff I've enjoyed. Operation Underground, the Fliegerfaust, the C96 Carbine, all the new guns we just got, the UI Changes. Only thing recently I didn't enjoy was the Madsen. xD
  • GloriousRepublic
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm looking forward to playing it this weekend. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone.
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly the last few stuff I've enjoyed. Operation Underground, the Fliegerfaust, the C96 Carbine, all the new guns we just got, the UI Changes. Only thing recently I didn't enjoy was the Madsen. xD

Awww, I love the Madsen. Its a perfect inbetween the Bren and Lewis Gun