Weekly BF

BF5 5.0 trial version bug. . please help!!!

D3ATHLY96
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 30
Before the update everything was okay, but when i install the update on my 2nd account it tells me have a trial version!!! I contact the support but nothing!
Post edited by D3ATHLY96 on

Comments

• AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am also getting this error and it is very frustrating. 
  • D3ATHLY96
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm trying to reinstall the game, let's see some.
  • thekiller199365
    3849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Bangarang675
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have this exact same issue since the update, I’m sort of relieved to know it’s a known issue that will be fixed.
    I’d done everything on my end to fix it to no avail. I’ve also reinstalled the digital copy of my game and it didn’t work either. So currently installing it from the disc (a friend has lent me their copy) to see if can play until this bug is sorted.
  • D3ATHLY96
    Ok... Then we have to wait for the next update😥
  • gobbbbie
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have disc bf5 tryed every thing nothing work ,only trial version.

• AlexSchumi1981
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    when will this bug be fixed ?????? I have a trial version ! nothing helps !
  • IcedSoap
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue since yesterday, on thuesday i was still able to play like everydays. Since yesterday the game is telling me that i do not have acces to online and i have to buy the game...

I get the following error message! : UPGRADE NOW
    "This content is not available to you as a BF5 trail player. If you want access to this content, upgrade your game. "

I've already tried everything to get the game running again.
    Uninstalled game, Catch emptied, Cloud deleted, etc. As soon as I reinstall the game is available with only the trail and I should upgrade the game in which I should buy the Microsoft Sore me the BF5 Standart Edition.

Conclusion; I suspect that my account has two permissions, a "Trail" and "Full Game" license. I think that by default the trail license is controlled and therefore I can not get into my full game anymore!

I have contacted Mircosoft with the request:

Please "delete or remove the test" trail "license from my account"

But they seem too stupid to clear that.

• riceaglevomit
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone got a fix for this yet. It’s doing my head in? Tried everything I can think of
  • IcedSoap
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I get the following error message! : UPGRADE NOW
    "This content is not available to you as a BF5 trail player. If you want access to this content, upgrade your game. "

I've already tried everything to get the game running again.
    Uninstalled game, Catch emptied, Cloud deleted, etc. As soon as I reinstall the game is available with only the trail and I should upgrade the game in which I should buy the Microsoft Sore me the BF5 Standart Edition.

Conclusion; I suspect that my account has two permissions, a "Trail" and "Full Game" license. I think that by default the trail license is controlled and therefore I can not get into my full game anymore!

I have contacted Mircosoft with the request:

Please "delete or remove the test" trail "license from my account"

But they seem too stupid to clear that.

I think this is exactly what's happening to me :( i can't play my game since one week...
  • CmndrRex44
    Haven't been able to play for over two weeks, it only worked when they extended the trial for 4 days. Tried all the fixes and they do not fully work. This really needs to be fixed, send me a digital code or something. Paying for a game you can't play is unacceptable.
  • IcedSoap
    I tried to contact EA support but nobody answering :/
  • riceaglevomit
    Hello all, 

If you go into the setting  - personlization  -turn of the make this my home X BOX then the multiplayer works again. Hoepfully there will be a permanent fix but this lets me play.