Weird graphics problem game, bug or ps4 problem?

RedEvil30
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey
Yesterday I played at Ivo Jima, and I saw black squares at my screen also there were few times drop FPS.
This is the clip I cut to show that black squares. I think it is problem with the game not my console(PS4 slim), am I right?
TLOU Remaster I played after BFV  was ok. That issues was only in Iwo Jima and if I am correct in this place.
Video is not public.

Can you help me? Actually I am a bit worry about my hardware:P It is 1y old.
Greetings
Daniel

Comments

• Loozak88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same artifacts on my PS4.
  • RedEvil30
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for answer.
  • dcs500
    1485 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They have been in BFV since launch in varying degrees, but seem to have made a more prominent return with the Pacific.
  • KopaTropa123
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i am getting these visual bugs too. it can be distracting and very annoying. seems to only happen on iwa jima for me.
  • hilsidestrnglr
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happening to me as well.
  • HotelSierra60
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've never had this happen until the Pacific; now it's every game. Frame freezes and the same little flashing black squares in the background. I played a little Aerodrome and others; no issue. Shame, loving the new maps; especially Iwa Jima. I hope they get this worked out.
  • HotelSierra60
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me too, only on Pacific maps.
  • HotelSierra60
    RedEvil30 said:
    Hey
    Yesterday I played at Ivo Jima, and I saw black squares at my screen also there were few times drop FPS.
    This is the clip I cut to show that black squares.

Same here Daniel, only on Pacific maps for me!
  • DJ2liveUK
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not seen this when I've played on my PS4 slim. But I'll be on the lookout next time I'm playing.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    anyone had them like this

• hilsidestrnglr
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get large black pixels every so often.
  • talhaONE
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me too, only on Pacific maps.

Yep only on pacific maps.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had this once on Mercury, myself. The sky was filled with black textures that were flickering. 
  • Mxzplty
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get them black dices all the time on pacific maps :(
  • IDazzlerazzle
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is the famous dice QA 
  • dcs500
    1485 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Never seen that one. Pretty sure the black blocks are something to do with aircraft though, they always seem to closely follow any aircraft activity.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 said:

Never seen that one. Pretty sure the black blocks are something to do with aircraft though, they always seem to closely follow any aircraft activity.
    I mostly agree with that but my worst experience of a MASSIVE black blob was on Rotterdam. It ws only once on that map and it was a particularly busy start to breakthrough. I think its down to the simple fact that the current gen consoles are getting on a bit and when a lot is going on they cant keep up with all they are being asked to.
  • culhann
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I've been getting the same. Seems to be when I'm on the beach on Iwo Jima. I've also noticed the game crashing and not giving me end of game reports