So, Mr. Pool aquatic-predator, how was it?

ZombieP1ow
669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2016
We saw you melee a poor fellow on the live feed. please indulge us lowly forumfielders with tales of your exploits.

Comments

• ilikem14
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »
    We saw you melee a poor fellow on the live feed. please indulge us lowly forumfielders with tales of your exploits.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you tag in your post, they will come.
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    It was fun, it has come a long way since February.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was fun, it has come a long way since February.

hardly an indulgence... lol
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    edited June 2016
    I am on my phone, not easy at the moment
  • ZombieP1ow
    edited June 2016
    Just wondering how the 'feels' were during game play. Does it play similar to BF4, do the controls feel 'natural' etc. For example, going from BF4 to BFBC2 takes a few rounds to get the "flow" back to the nature of the game and vice-versa. Did you get Snoop's autograph, also? no rush on the reply, I'll be here through 2017, at least.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Did you get Snoop's autograph, also?

Snoop got Poolshark's autograph actually. In exchange Poolshark got to try Snoop's blunt.
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just wondering how the 'feels' were during game play. Does it play similar to BF4, do the controls feel 'natural' etc. For example, going from BF4 to BFBC2 takes a few rounds to get the "flow" back to the nature of the game and vice-versa. Did you get Snoop's autograph, also? no rush on the reply, I'll be here through 2017, at least.

Unless you get banned for some reason. :)
  • Crito3
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Was dankness in the air?

I mean could you smell marijuaana fumes?
  • ThePoolshark
    lol, i couodnt get through snoops cloud of smoke.

bf1 feels much better than bf4 to me. weapons handke better, as i think bf4 weapons were too easy
  • ZombieP1ow
    I was surprised at all the B-list celebs being allowed such close proximity to Mr. Shark.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »

Snoop got Poolshark's autograph actually. In exchange Poolshark got to try Snoop's blunt.

Lol.....they actually showed him puffin away while playing.
  • N3CR0SYS
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    Ameeba37 wrote: »

Lol.....they actually showed him puffin away while playing.

Snoop is awesome
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey Pool congrats on that hatchet kill ,that was pretty awesome at the end .
  • ThePoolshark
    Thanks, I didn't know it was on stream until Goldenboy told me he burned me later that night