Landing craft receive no transport assist points

Noodlesocks
3263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Like the half tracks, they only allow players to spawn if a play is occupying one of the seats but unlike the half tracks, they receive no points for other players spawning on them so to get most use out of them, the driver has to sit in the boat receiving no points for arguably playing the most important role in these new maps.

Also unlike the half tracks, they can't self repair when damaged so if you're trying to be a team player, you're just gonna be sitting there receiving no points until you inevitably die.

Comments

• DingoKillr
    3836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I never understand how DICE give points on action at launch but always seem to forget stats or points for new items. 

Even a simple checklist when new content is added would help.
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Found that strange. Been to busy doing under stuff. Is that still the case also in the latest patch Noodlesocks?
    Haven't played the latest patch yet so.

I love driving the halftrack halfway during the match deep into enemy terrotory and do a bit off backcapping and be a little bit of  a diversion. 
    Also a lot of fun having a friend as a gunner. 

The Higginsboat is a awesome addition in itself but
    it is a shame that players that like a more in the background supportive role gets treated this way. 
    I don't mind doing a little bit of charity work but there are limits. 

Basically it is charity work same as being on the MAV. Or a G2 outfitted with a photocamera. 
  • Noodlesocks
    3263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They get points for teammates spawning on them now at least but I believe they still can't self repair.
  • DingoKillr
    3836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They get points for teammates spawning on them now at least but I believe they still can't self repair.
    While that is a extreme pain. Going Support and grabbing another seat works until someone takes control and wants to land the boat on a beach. 

Also you get not hit markers against landing craft.