Carabine Jungle with golden iron sight. WHY????

italickus
394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
95% of the sights in this gun are 3x and 2x. And the last golden part of the set is a golden iron sight! WHY???? More i play this game, more i think there are bots working at Dice Stochkolm instead of humans. Many assignments out there make no sense, golden skin sights make no sense for most of the weapons. A golden iron sight for a bolt action could make sense if we were playing Hell Let Loose, where all the sights are the iron ones except the snipers. But here? A good middle ranged 3x scoped gun forced to become a pea shooter in CQC. Thank Dice. Hope next game will be made by LA Studio. You clearly dont know what ur doing with this game.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And why can't I choose which crosshair my 3x scope has :(

That is one of my biggest annoyances in this game.
  • italickus
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Like Carabine Jungle had 300 skins to choose..

Gun has 4 skins and the only decent one is the golden
  • BeastofBourbon84
    767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There's a camo skin for in the tow afaik.
    Dunno how far off though.
  • Hawxxeye
    8046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice has an iron sight fetish
  • DominicO65
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    The lack of sight customization in this game is really annoying - both cosmetically and functionally.

We should be able to apply all skins to all scopes. We should also be able to apply almost all magnifications to all guns. I really want a 2x scope with most LMGs, but instead I have to choose between a janky obstructive iron sight at 1.5 or an excessive 3x scope.

Battlefield V just feels like a downgrade from it's predecessors in this department.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There's a camo skin for in the tow afaik.
    Dunno how far off though.

Checked again - it's not for the jungle carbine :(
  • PackersDK
    956 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Dice has an iron sight fetish
    Along with gas masks. An odd combination, but we must keep an open mind. Whatever floats their boat.
  • hkspm123
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 said:
    Reminder that people who use Gold Guns have horrible taste.
    Huh , i think using full gold skin on semi / bolt is a really good way to show the dominance on console
  • talhaONE
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Worlds first problem.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can see gold a mile away.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    So this thing seems to be a trombonchino with 25m more hsk range, bigger mag and a better scope.

Can't wait to give it a try.
  • ragnarok013
    3969 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    I can see gold a mile away.
    I've actually only seen and killed some players because they were using a gold gun.
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like Carabine Jungle had 300 skins to choose..

Gun has 4 skins and the only decent one is the golden

Blued is best skin. For everything. Accept no substitutes.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    The lack of sight customization in this game is really annoying - both cosmetically and functionally.

We should be able to apply all skins to all scopes. We should also be able to apply almost all magnifications to all guns. I really want a 2x scope with most LMGs, but instead I have to choose between a janky obstructive iron sight at 1.5 or an excessive 3x scope.

Battlefield V just feels like a downgrade from it's predecessors in this department.
    The insulting part about it to me is that AFAIK, aren't the scope models the same anyway? I can understand certain ones, for example the Type 99 6x is a unique side-mounted scope, or I think the Gewehr M95 Has a weirdly long 6x scope compared to other rifles (I think, haven't used it since I Golded it), but nonetheless why can't I just use the same Gold 2x, 3x or 6x scope I've unlocked on another gun.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    (Quote)

Love blued and chromed, just sucks you can't get either one for the Jungle Carbine.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    bran1986 said:
    (Quote)

Love blued and chromed, just sucks you can't get either one for the Jungle Carbine.
    Isn't it that you can't get them for literally any gun since vanilla? 
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 said:
    (Quote)

Isn't it that you can't get them for literally any gun since vanilla? 

You can get blued for any weapon, can't you?