Weekly Debrief

Fix the server description

5hadyBrady
436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 3
Stop mislabeling servers. I sort by a specific game mode, servers show up, and I join the server to find out it's running a game mode I don't want to play. I don't have all day to connect and disconnect to servers to find the game mode I want. I'm playing a different game this weekend because of this. If I can't even sort the server list by game mode anymore, I give up. This is a basic function of multiplayer video games. I have games from the 1990's that are able to sort by game mode without issue.

Comments

• CrashCA
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And what the heck is Heat of the Battle ?
  • bigguyhawaii
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You have a point. Mixing game modes break thru/conquest make it a pain but really, you can’t quit and rejoin another server? The rant doesn’t match the reason.
  • RayD_O1
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    And what the heck is Heat of the Battle ?
    That's the new Pacific maps Conquest rotation. You play each map twice,
  • 5hadyBrady
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have a point. Mixing game modes break thru/conquest make it a pain but really, you can’t quit and rejoin another server? The rant doesn’t match the reason.
    Yes, I quit and rejoin to another server that has the same issue. I've joined 4 or 5 servers in a row that claim to be running conquest, and aren't.