Wasn't the report fetching bug supposed to be improved?

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
[quote]Improved the fetching of end of round reports, decreasing the chance of getting the “Could not fetch your report” error.[/quote]
I'm still getting this bug 75% of matches. Not exaggerating. It's super annoying.

How can this bug still persist after a year? Jesus...

Comments

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Getting it constantly as well. Whatever they think they did...they didn’t.
  • Matty101yttam
    1349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes i wonder if they're actually patching the version we're getting, like they have this awesome bug-free build that runs smooth as silk wondering why we're all complaining meanwhile the guy who uploads the patches has been pushing old builds from the beta not knowing any different.
  • moose004
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know if I'm getting the report fetching error or not.  The end of round screen switches to the next round now before the report is even one-third done.  Way too fast.  Can't see any XP gains or assignment successes.