Looking for a European Platoon? Look right here!!! ACES EURO

Greeny_Huwjarz
4119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 30

Would you like to join a platoon where this scene is a regular occurrence?

Are you fed up with the lack of teamwork?

Do you want to improve your gameplay by learning with a highly experienced squad?

Do you want to win more games and have fun at the same time? 

If you are a lone wolf, a vehicle or cavalry player, or want to go your own way in game, this platoon will not work for you.

US Scrubs Reckd (ACES tags) are a long established, highly active BF1 platoon. Our motto is very simple. PTFO or GTFO. We do ask some simple joining requirements:

1. Are you over 25 years old?
2. Do you commit to playing regularly using a mic and happy to run squad orders?
3. Are you an INFANTRY player? – We don’t use vehicles unless needed. 
4. Is your main game mode conquest?
5. Are you in Europe or North Africa?
6. We prefer players with a +ve K/D, but we do not need it to be a high K/D, what is more important is your SPM. We look for SPM>1000 so we know that you understand where the objectives are!

We limit our numbers to ensure that we always play people with we know. Our platoon has been full for quite some time and has always been oversubscribed, but we now have some openings available. Our primary consideration is that is that we are mates that enjoy playing BF1 together. We recruit to maintain the positive dynamic of the group. Many of our existing members have actually met in person.

We ask that that new recruits will follow objectives set by very experienced squad leaders. All players in our platoon have dramatically improved their gameplay by running with a tight knit squad. Every experienced player in the platoon now has a SPM of >1700, and on average we win over circa 80% of our conquest games

There is some bad language in the party chat at times, however we treat each other with respect, and banter is definitely encouraged! Racism is not tolerated at any time. Most of our members are between 25 and 55 years old. Players in the platoon are very active. As a platoon we still have a active party running pretty much every night. If you have any questions at all about the ACES please do not hesitate to ask. We know you want to find the best fit possible for your needs.

If this platoon sounds of interest, then please PM me via PSN Messages (PSN: Major_Dire_Rear) or make an application via platoons [ACES EURO] and come and join us in party chat. We do ask that player run with us for a couple of days so we get to know each other.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SBqVECl.jpg[/img]

Post edited by Greeny_Huwjarz on

Comments

• WetFishDB
    2171 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To be fair, that screen isn’t so common since Dice left the platoon emblems bugged ;)
  • WetFishDB
    2171 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just found an old-ish clip of what our platoon can do.  A squad of 5 I think, unfortunately spawn trapping an enemy team on Argonne.  We decide to swap teams, fight from a score and flag deficit to still secure the win.  Awesome team play and shows what players working together can do.

https://youtu.be/DKdUrcdmUHk
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bumpy!
  • DonSharkito
    798 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB said:
    Just found an old-ish clip of what our platoon can do.  A squad of 5 I think, unfortunately spawn trapping an enemy team on Argonne.  We decide to swap teams, fight from a score and flag deficit to still secure the win.  Awesome team play and shows what players working together can do.

https://youtu.be/DKdUrcdmUHk
    This game was nuts! Best come back I've seen in CQ BF1. Too bad we cannot hear our party chat!

"If you are a lone wolf, a vehicle or cavalry player, or want to go your own way in game, this platoon will not work for you."

Hum hum.. . especially at the cavalry player part  :D 
  • WetFishDB
    (Quote)
    This game was nuts! Best come back I've seen in CQ BF1. Too bad we cannot hear our party chat!

"If you are a lone wolf, a vehicle or cavalry player, or want to go your own way in game, this platoon will not work for you."

Hum hum.. . especially at the cavalry player part  :D 

Yeah, I turned party chat off when I record clips as our language can sometimes be... well... a little fruity. Maybe I’ll turn it on in the future.

This was definitely one of the best comebacks we’ve had. I think we were something like 300 or so tickets behind even late on. It was such a fabulous moment when we managed to scrape the win. I do remember an epic one on Rupture, I think. It might even have had some of the FF platoon in the opposition too, which was probably right up there too.

And we love you and you Calvary. Not least because you wreck with it (something that still amazes me as I’m useless).
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    If you are a lone wolf, a vehicle or cavalry player, or want to go your own way in game, this platoon will not work for you.

3. Are you an INFANTRY player? – We don’t use vehicles unless needed. 

That rules me out. ;)
  • WetFishDB
    Found another comeback in my old videos.  This one where a few of us joined a server where the enemy only needed 151 tickets for the win, and we were a further 176 points behind them and we only had one flag.  Somehow managed to help turn it around...

https://youtu.be/w8lrxdXVmGU
  • WetFishDB
    @HuwJarz, just thinking... you may want to put PS4 in the title of the post to make it clearer?
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    WetFishDB said:
    @HuwJarz, just thinking... you may want to put PS4 in the title of the post to make it clearer?
    The joining instructions refer to my PSN ID...........If I edit the post, the forum monster will inevitably swallow it....
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Tired of running alone!?

Grab your mic, send an application and join our partychat... Your BF1 gaming-experince will increase by 1000% immediately...

• Greeny_Huwjarz

Tired of running alone!?

Grab your mic, send an application and join our partychat... Your BF1 gaming-experince will increase by 1000% immediately...

Actually, he may be exaggerating a little........
  • WetFishDB
    HuwJarz said:

Tired of running alone!?

Actually, he may be exaggerating a little........
    KDR probably goes up but KPM goes down, as does the chance of getting an MVP (too many other good players in the same team/squad).  But it’s nice playing with a bunch of people who play objectives, revive, heal, work together to try and win games.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    Bumpy!!!
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    Bumpy!!!!
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    And another bump!
  • RossP317
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Totally appreciate that being in a squad could improve you as a player and be more social.

However......i like playing solo. Don't get me wrong - I'll PTFO and assist my assigned squad. I just like playing without pressure. If I have headphones on then I usually mute.

Maybe I'm just an antisocial old grump. Lol
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    bumpy!
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    And another bump!
  • GerocK-
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Got interested while reading, then noticed you're on Playstation. Would be nice to have a few more squad mates that actually listen to orders.
  • WetFishDB
    GerocK- said:
    Got interested while reading, then noticed you're on Playstation. Would be nice to have a few more squad mates that actually listen to orders.
    Makes a huge difference, even just as a single squad in a game of Conquest.