Weekly BF

This Week in Battlefield V - November 4th - Giveaways | Pacific Screenshot Contest

Braddock512
1310 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited November 7
While we're not quite as busy as last week, we've got some giveaways and contests coming. Let's check it out.

This is an overview of the week. We will be updating this daily with new info, trailers, and blogs as they go live.

Monday, November 4, 2019
  • This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
  • Battlefield V: War in the Pacific Nvidia GeForce RTX Screenshot Contest
    • Starts today, November 4. Ends November 10th.

• 1080p minimum resolution; one entry per person

• 5 Winners - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080TI Founder's Edition GPU

• Read full rules for details, limitations, and restrictions.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Thursday, November 7, 2019
Friday, November 8, 2019

Sunday, November 10, 2019

• Battlefield V: War in the Pacific Nvidia GeForce RTX Screenshot Contest Submissions Close

Notes & Addendums

As various items come up throughout the week, we'll be sharing them here.

Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• StingrayX
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm loving the new maps. It was really needed for Battlefield. Question though, can we get more of the 1942 maps? Wake Island would be awesome.
  • Braddock512
    1310 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    StingrayX said:
    I'm loving the new maps. It was really needed for Battlefield. Question though, can we get more of the 1942 maps? Wake Island would be awesome.
    Wake Island is coming in December.

-Braddock512
  • Noodlesocks
    3036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 5
    I really like the plane resupply system in the Pacific maps where you have to return to your own team's base to resupply. Have there been any plans to implement this feature in the European and African maps?

Also, battlefield pickups are pretty good. Would love to see some in the other maps too.

Alsoalso, I think it's better that we play a round as attacker and defender before map change. Would be good to have that as standard too.

Alsoalsoalso, when are the new maps being put into standard rotation and when should we expect the new road map?
    Post edited by Noodlesocks on
  • tomekkwas1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any1 can help me?
    Where can I send pictures to this pacific contest?
  • Braddock512
    Any1 can help me?
    As mentioned in the rules linked above, you submit your entry here: https://www.ea.com/fr-fr/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/only-in-battlefield

-Braddock512 
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Any1 can help me?
    As mentioned in the rules linked above, you submit your entry here: https://www.ea.com/fr-fr/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/only-in-battlefield

-Braddock512 
    I wonder why does this screenshot contest available only in specific countries and not for everyone? Seems a bit unfair to me.
  • Noodlesocks
    3036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any1 can help me?

-Braddock512 
    Hey, how about a general screenshot/video stickied thread for folks who like that kind of thing? :)
  • Braddock512
    Any1 can help me?

-Braddock512 
    I wonder why does this screenshot contest available only in specific countries and not for everyone? Seems a bit unfair to me.
    Because we have legal issues shipping to some countries based on their regional laws. Additionally, some countries have extremely high import costs, so if we were to ship a $1200 video card, the recipient could be responsible for that, which could be as high as $600 USD. 

These limitations are constantly reviewed and revised based on what we're allowed to do globally and these are set forth by the EA Legal team. 

I'm sorry if you feel it's unfair. There's literally nothing I can do about it.

-Braddock512
  • Robinlou1FR
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 8
    hello, 
    one entry per person, that's true ?
    so many beautiful screenshots are possible !
    . (I know it's hard to see more than 2000 screenshots)
    thanks ...
    Post edited by Robinlou1FR on