Weekly BF

Credibility Score for reporting cheaters

AntiCheat
11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dear Community,

This topic is not about the cheaters in Firestorm but it is an idea to be able to make it a more fair game.
I think EA/Dice should work with a credibility score for players that are reporting cheaters.

I am very active in reporting cheaters and they all get banned. That fact should give me a high credibility score.
When reporting players who turned out to be no cheaters that would result in a low credibility score.

When introducing a score system like this, players like myself generate a lot of credibility by reporting many cheaters so when reporting a next one it could be a high priority thread since I have proven myself valuable in reporting cheaters before.

Now, I am surprised that some obvious cheaters have over 100 wins. I mean: HOW?! That is just really concerning to say the least.
When taking my reports with high priority it would have been drastically reduced.

Of course, I will keep reporting cheaters but in my opinion it just takes to long for EA/Dice to act, even on cheaters that are not even putting effort in hiding their cheats.

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That would be an excellent improvement. Though the bar is as low as it gets.
  • l1z1l
    117 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a problem with reporting of potential cheater's too. Sometimes I couldn't report peoples , because I can't find some nick names in origin search player's. They specially turning off they origin online, in order to being latent. Have you got any ideas how report they are?
  • mikivallone
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its a good idea, the firestorm became unplayable with multiple cheaters in each game. This game is trash now! 
  • urieleves
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And on PS4 there's no way to report them on firestorm, you can just watch.
  • DonKamillentee
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have 3-4 cheaters in my friendlist, just for being aware while joining a server - being "informed" when they join the samem, so we can disconnect ^^