Weekly BF

Could LVT and Ka-Mis adopt your loudout instead?

Elephante33
271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Let me explain

So far only the Americans do any landing action and so use the LVT alot, which is great, I like seeing them on the ships and I like jumping in with my own loadout to ferry the gang over

BUT

The part that annoys me is that your loudout for the LVT doesnt change the LVT at spawn, which is wierd. If its a tank a players abandons i can understand, but this is in spawn, its supposed to be the spawn.
So all these things i have to make them BETTER at amphibios assualts (HE arty cannon, better armour, etc) is essentially useless on the two maps we have now, because by the time I can spawn in the tank with my loudout, we already HAVE a beach head, and the most powerfull Shermans are available instead

And yes, You can argue that you can still spawn in it and do a flank, but 90 percent of the time the pay off is not there, and its on that iniitial landing that the LVT shines the most, so why not let us make it shine MORE?

Comments

• CT1924
    112 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also, as the T-97 tanks get more and more specs, the balance shifts. Try adding 2 AT cannons that 1-2 shot landing craft and tanks and see how the balance goes.
  • Elephante33
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    never really tried using the double cannon build for the T-97, i guess you could even technically swap to it while the other gun reloads
  • CT1924
    Double cannon build 2 shots landing craft, 3 shots shermans.
  • CT1924
    No, not double cannon. I mean get the really heavy AT cannon. Takes 2 upgrades.
  • snakeater418
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The lvt customizations only apply if you spawn into the tank. I agree that it should be more like battlefield 4 in that when you enter a tank it shifts to your loadout. But that may make the lvts too powerful on the first flag in a game of breakthrough.
  • M_Rat13
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    never really tried using the double cannon build for the T-97, i guess you could even technically swap to it while the other gun reloads

I'd say it's best if you have a friend you can play with. Focused fire is so powerful in this game.
  • CT1924
    The lvt customizations only apply if you spawn into the tank. I agree that it should be more like battlefield 4 in that when you enter a tank it shifts to your loadout. But that may make the lvts too powerful on the first flag in a game of breakthrough.
    They get 2 shotted by my tank, though. So...Why not let the customizations apply? They will never be used otherwise, besides, they have good siege upgrades.
  • DukeSan27
    1189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They took out the only Japanese tank spawn in the first sector. So for the moment vanilla LVTs should do fine.
  • snakeater418
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The thing is, teams should use them together. Instead they all go desperate directions. 2 vanilla lvts could take an upgraded tank if they would work together. There's just such a lack of communication in this game that it hinders "good" team play.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think they should go back to bf3/4 spawn system. 
  • Hawxxeye
    5956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 10
    CT1924 said:
    Yes, both the sherman and the  T-97 have that Bigus Dirkus that  shoots like if it is a railgun
  • CT1924
    Hawxxeye said:
    CT1924 said:
    Yes, both the sherman and the  T-97 have that Bigus Dirkus that  shoots like if it is a railgun
    Monty Python fan, I see. However, T97 has a better one. Regardless, I think it would be nice to adopt the loadout, especially for howitzers and aa guns.
  • Elephante33
    this might be a bit radical, but what if to help tank communication and team work, they had a seperate chat or voice chat ingame, only accesable when you are in a tank, essentially turning all tankers into tank squads so they can work together as an armoured unit, because its rare that your own squad even works with you when you are in a tank, though I do take pride in making it very obviose to my squad that im trying to shield them with my tank :P 
  • MBT_Layzan
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I envy pilots, they can just spawn into their plane and use their setup right from the start of a match in breakthrough. 
  • M_Rat13
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    this might be a bit radical, but what if to help tank communication and team work, they had a seperate chat or voice chat ingame, only accesable when you are in a tank, essentially turning all tankers into tank squads so they can work together as an armoured unit, because its rare that your own squad even works with you when you are in a tank, though I do take pride in making it very obviose to my squad that im trying to shield them with my tank :P 

I've done that sort of thing a couple times against enemy snipers. Friendlies pinned down by sniper fire, then I role in front of them (the friendly) with the tank like "nope, not today sniper"
  • Elephante33
    M_Rat13 said:

I've done that sort of thing a couple times against enemy snipers. Friendlies pinned down by sniper fire, then I role in front of them (the friendly) with the tank like "nope, not today sniper"
    nice! tbh when it comes to snipers, i like to use my engine upgrade and jsut ram thier position, crushing them. Watcha gonna do? You're headshot skills are no match for that which has no head >:3