Weekly Debrief

Animation killed this game

DRUNKMONKEY9821
92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Worthless yall say we asked for but I don't recall any post about ever

Comments

• CthonikKing
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Get a dictionary
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Trust me, if the game had no animation, you would be a lot more angry.  You really need to be more informative with your posts to get more of a response.
  • ragnarok013
    3345 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Trust me, if the game had no animation, you would be a lot more angry.  You really need to be more informative with your posts to get more of a response.
    StarscreamUK I disagree on the animations. I want the level of animation that we had in Battlefield had before BF1 where we had no animation to revive or enter\exit vehicles. The forced long animations have killed so many Only in Battlefield moments and made reviving as a medic a dangerous chore. They could leave the non-medic squad revive animation as a balance to encourage people to run medic but the aforementioned ones I'd love to be removed.
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Long animations isnt the same as No animations :)

There is nothing worse than deciding to jump out of a plane over a point (when plane is going to be destroyed) only to find that after the animation you have now bailed out in no mans land.
  • ragnarok013
    3345 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Long animations isnt the same as No animations :)

There is nothing worse than deciding to jump out of a plane over a point (when plane is going to be destroyed) only to find that after the animation you have now bailed out in no mans land.
    StarscreamUK stuff like that is exactly why I want to return to the pre-BF1 style of gameplay.