Please DICE nerf all spotting gadget

Comments

• M1ck3y-XIX-
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the sniper flair need to be limited at 1 per sniper, and reducing the area of spotting, and JUST SPOTTING FOR SQUAD, not for all team .. thks, and have a distance limit for recon gogle 
  • talhaONE
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    (Quote)
    You're obviously forgetting the spawn beacon

You know the thing you can hide anywhere on the map that can let you, your squad mates and every other recon spawn on it?

I rather have a useless recon class if it means not having to worry about a pocket map hack

Spawn beacon isnt really that strong. It usually gets spotted after few spawn.
  • M1ck3y-XIX-
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    span beacon, must be for the assaut, not for camping res of sniper
  • DingoKillr
    3734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE wrote: »
    (Quote)

You know the thing you can hide anywhere on the map that can let you, your squad mates and every other recon spawn on it?

I rather have a useless recon class if it means not having to worry about a pocket map hack

It more likely to disappear as it has limited spawns about 5 total.
  • DingoKillr
    3734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Rubbish. Assault already has to many option giving it to them will just make easier for their camping snipers.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Rubbish. Assault already has to many option giving it to them will just make easier for their camping snipers.
    Do not fall for obvious bait posts, mate.
  • DingoKillr
    (Quote)

I thought I say something before someone says "Yer, that is a good idea"

His other post at the top I can't workout what his jabbering on about.
  • mf_shro0m
    1855 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)

I thought I say something before someone says "Yer, that is a good idea"

His other post at the top I can't workout what his jabbering on about.

He’s probably 12 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • InS_Hypno
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:
    (Quote)

Drop one somewhere on Marita enjoy it being untouched for the whole game

Hell you can drop one on most maps and you are almost garenteed 2+ spawns if you are behind enemy line.

You can also place it near the an obj  and reinforce as fast as people defending a point 

It is a strong gadget
  • StupidNameHere
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All i hear is

"Wah! I can't hide 3 feet from people and shoot them without repercussions, nerf the tool that fixes horrible artistic visibility! Wah!"

Poor baby, is balancing taking your lone wolf strategy to the dryer?
  • InS_Hypno
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All i hear is

"Wah! I can't hide 3 feet from people and shoot them without repercussions, nerf the tool that fixes horrible artistic visibility! Wah!"

Poor baby, is balancing taking your lone wolf strategy to the dryer?
    All you guys hear is projection of yourself onto other players in order to dismiss what they say
  • StupidNameHere
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tell you what, here is some help on this subject:

Don't nerf spotting, fix it.

I can tell people that there is a tank 3 feet in front of us, behind a hill but the only people on my team who can hear me are a dude in a plane, a dead dude, and someone on the opposite side of the map but everyone standing inches from me doesn't even get a raised finger in the tank's direction. That's bull. We need floating flashlights to see people in broad daylight? For now, it'll have to do.
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    Players complain about not being able to see anything. Players also complain about being spotted. Only conclusion I can come to is that players want to kill other players with ease and never die.

This!

I would Like to add Players want to Camp and get easy Kills.
  • mf_shro0m
    1855 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    talhaONE wrote: »
    (Quote)

It more likely to disappear as it has limited spawns about 5 total.

Never knew that 😕
  • M_Rat13
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 said:
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    Players complain about not being able to see anything. Players also complain about being spotted. Only conclusion I can come to is that players want to kill other players with ease and never die.

This!

I would Like to add Players want to Camp and get easy Kills.

Yeah, it's ironic how the people who complain the most about camping, most likely camp themselves.
  • CSO7777
    1365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xeNizKing said:
    M_Rat13 said:
    Yep pretty much this. 

I also concluded that most didn't want to use their brains while playing either because there was nothing wrong with the old spotting system in bf3/4 - literally it was a game of brain rather than aim which I loved as a level of Depth in the shooter. If you know you can always be marked and they know they can always be marked its a matter of tricking our opponent and reacting quickly forcing people to play smartly I adored that. Now that kind of stuff is gone and people just want to "hide" with no repercussions. its boring as hell.
    The old spotting system was just shooting doritos (i got probably 1000s of kills this way in BF1), I want to shoot enemies and not icons on the screen. IMHO this was one of the really stupid things about the old titles.

Just look in a general direction and press Q to check if an enemy is sneaking up on you (trying to play smartly), nothing about using your brain, just pressing a button.
  • TFBisquit
    1744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 10
    1. That will only work if you have a line of sight
    2. As soon as the Dorito takes cover or goes out of sight he's gone again
    3. It was the better system but some like to play hide and seek and got their way.
    4. Visibility is one of the biggest problems in bfv, if not the biggest.
  • xKusagamix
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 10
    Well, i play Recon alot to spot people, but the Flare really need a duration nerf, it's now last too long tbh. It make hiding your self in smoke grenade is not a good option anymore.
    And to the OP, no, you can't spot enemies when they are in their smoke grenade.
  • DingoKillr
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The old spotting system was just shooting doritos (i got probably 1000s of kills this way in BF1), I want to shoot enemies and not icons on the screen. IMHO this was one of the really stupid things about the old titles.

Just look in a general direction and press Q to check if an enemy is sneaking up on you (trying to play smartly), nothing about using your brain, just pressing a button.

Did you play BF2 it gave you the name of the player out to 997m(full visual range) if you placed the cross hairs over at least from BF4 onwards it was harder to even manually spot at those ranges.
  • Hawxxeye
    6315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Spottting if anything needs to be buffed so a plane does not need to fly almost to ground level to see the spotted infantry markers