Please DICE nerf all spotting gadget

12346»

Comments

• Kattegat_Twin
    856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:
    (Quote)
    I disagree with that. If I can be killed with 1 bullet, that's not casual. I also don't have the location of every enemy lit up for me.
    You just proved my point. You can cower without being seen. With a minimap, you have to constantly be on your toes because the enemy always knows where you are at. Coupled with the fact that you can’t kill the enemy by breathing on her/him, non “hardcore” is definitely more hardcore.
    No, it's not about cowering. It's about being able to move around knowing that you don't have a stupid red dorito over your head. It's about knowing that your flank attempt stands a chance because there aren't 5 flares in the air. It's about knowing that when I die, the guy who killed me did it himself, without using his crutch, oh I mean radar... Do you honestly think doritos are less casual than an area spot? Really?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    No, it's not about cowering. It's about being able to move around knowing that you don't have a stupid red dorito over your head. It's about knowing that your flank attempt stands a chance because there aren't 5 flares in the air. It's about knowing that when I die, the guy who killed me did it himself, without using his crutch, oh I mean radar... Do you honestly think doritos are less casual than an area spot? Really?
    “Hardcore” is one big crutch. Hide, spray, profit.
  • DingoKillr
    3932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:
    (Quote)
    I disagree with that. If I can be killed with 1 bullet, that's not casual. I also don't have the location of every enemy lit up for me.
    You just proved my point. You can cower without being seen. With a minimap, you have to constantly be on your toes because the enemy always knows where you are at. Coupled with the fact that you can’t kill the enemy by breathing on her/him, non “hardcore” is definitely more hardcore.
    Yes, if I am always spotted as claimed that makes flanking or ambushes harder to perform.