Weekly BF

Is team chat ever going to be a thing?

BlackWidow88x
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 7
Being able to speak to your team is an extremely vital tool that would be greatly appreciated in this game. Now with the pacific maps, team chat is needed even more for both attackers and defenders. Coordinating an attack and defense would make the game more interesting. Speaking to only your squadmates can only get so much done. I feel that since PC players have it, why can't we? Sure typing isn't easy on Xbox but allowing us to send messages to the team (no matter how long it takes) would be amazing. Some of us even have the Xbox keyboard attachment that would be put to good use if this feature was available.

Comments

• CosmicStriker
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it used to be a thing but it was horrible, thanks to all of the mouth breathers , even squad chat can be annoying at times, if anything bring back the squad command that showed how many other squads marked an objective.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Being able to speak to your team is an extremely vital tool that would be greatly appreciated in this game. Now with the pacific maps, team chat is needed even more for both attackers and defenders. Coordinating an attack and defense would make the game more interesting. Speaking to only your squadmates can only get so much done. I feel that since PC players have it, why can't we? Sure typing isn't easy on Xbox but allowing us to send messages to the team (no matter how long it takes) would be amazing. Some of us even have the Xbox keyboard attachment that would be put to good use if this feature was available.
    I use to use a keyboard for typing on XBOX 360.  Same old keyboard that worked on the PS2.  But now for XBOX1 all the USB slots are used up.  One for USB controller.  Other two USB for two external HDD's.