Weekly BF

Where did my level go?

Hoda89
12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 9
they took at least 32 levels from me. in the morning I was 108 levels, now 76 levels. [removed]
Post edited by Hoda89 on

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    1926 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hey,

I've edited your post due to swearing which is against the forum rules: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

I also checked your profile on Battlefield Tracker and even there you have 76 level. Considering that you're the only one who posted about this issue here I suspect that you missed up something and your level is correct. If you think otherwise, please contact EA Customer Support for additional help with your issue: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
  • Hoda89
    look at my pvp killing. 2.09 in the morning now 2.06
  • Hoda89
    6000 murderers were taken away from me.
  • Hoda89
    edited November 9

• g0merpile
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is one more reason stat gaming has to go, you were punished for quitting the game when losing
  • Hoda89
    that if you think I'm 75 levels, then it's okay to approach the 100 level dog tag
  • IIPrest0nII
    1926 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Contact EA support as I said above. They should be able to tell you more what happened with your account. Feel free to contact today or better on Monday.
  • Hoda89
    feel sorry for.so much
  • EXILE157
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hoda89 said:
    they took at least 32 levels from me. in the morning I was 108 levels, now 76 levels. [removed]
    The question is...Why are all your BF Account set to 00 and Fairplay shows lots of red markers (suspicious activity)... Now on BF1 you average 0.99 K/D...Yet here you are you playing BFV like a "pro" talking about you were 2.09 and now 2.06 because they stole 6000 kills from you?... Maybe you doing something you're not supposed to be?
  • Titan_Awaken
    805 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EXILE157 said:
    Hoda89 said:
    The question is...Why are all your BF Account set to 00 and Fairplay shows lots of red markers (suspicious activity)... Now on BF1 you average 0.99 K/D...Yet here you are you playing BFV like a "pro" talking about you were 2.09 and now 2.06 because they stole 6000 kills from you?... Maybe you doing something you're not supposed to be?
    If you suspect illegitimate play, take it to EA Support. Stat shaming on the forum achieves nothing.
  • Hoda89
    If I'm a cheater then it's not 2.09 for my K / D
  • EXILE157
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hoda89 said:
    If I'm a cheater then it's not 2.09 for my K / D
    All I'm asking is questions, just like you are asking question about why "they" took away 6000 kills from you...
  • Hoda89
    with whom I play, they took 2 levels
  • ragnarok013
    3412 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    EXILE157 said:
    Hoda89 said:
    EXILE157 let's not go there, stat shaming is not permitted here on the forums. If you suspect someone is less than legitimate report them via official channels and let the DICE team evaluate.
  • EXILE157
    EXILE157 said:
    Hoda89 said:
    EXILE157 let's not go there, stat shaming is not permitted here on the forums. If you suspect someone is less than legitimate report them via official channels and let the DICE team evaluate.
    Since my 1st response to you didn't make it for some odd reason, here it is again.

- This is Honda89 OP about his stats.
    - He's talking about "They" stole his 6000 kills causing to drop his k/d.
    - I don't know if he was serious or just boasting/glorifying his stats on the forum.
    - I looked up his profile history.
    - I'm not shaming, I asked him a question.
    - I'm guessing that was his way of answering my question.
    - I kept it moving...
    - Now comes the EA/DP.

Players don't waste their time reporting any suspicious players even when it is bluntly obvious it's become the norm. "They" made sure of that for some years now...
    When I do see one or two, I just jump blindly into other servers and keep it moving... 

I'm done with this OP is now dead to me, you can have last words.

• EXILE157
    EXILE157 said:
    Hoda89 said:
    You guys are quick to pull the guns out!...

1- This is not my OP it's Honda89 and he's the one posting about his k/d ratio and stats "they" stole from him.
    2- I went to see his profile's trying to find out if he's serious or just boasting about his stats on the forum.
    3- I found a few things and I asked the question directly to him, I'm not stat shaming.
    4- He answered and I responded - I'm asking a question, just like he's asking a question about  "they" took away 6000 kills from him.
    5- I kept it moving after that and now comes the EAP.

Again I just asked a question to a question and seriously whos going to waste their time reporting anyone suspicious or even when is bluntly obvious!?... EA/DICE killed that a few years ago!... It became the norm, I just play the game regardless.

It's ok. I'm done on this OP, you and anyone else can have the last word.

• Hoda89
    Not Honda.....Hoda
  • SEREZHA1337
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same thing. See on my battelog profile - https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/SEREZHA1337/overview.
    On november 8 i have kd 2.55 with 4.4k kills. In morning of 9 november i have kd 3.36 with much less kills and deaths. I killed 1200 people with zk, but now in my stat zk is missing. In game ZK have saved spec but i cannot reset them, because ZK lvl is 0. Also in 8 novmber my rang was 59, but on november 9 - 38 or something about it.
    I wrote in support, but no one answered me within 2 days. 
    I think one of the storage servers for the players crashed and the dice havent backups.
  • CrashCA
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A NEW bug ??
  • SEREZHA1337
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you have the same issue, please wrote to this topic - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-stats-and-levels/td-p/8404075/jump-to/first-unread-message