Crunchy Snow and Wet Feet

tempo_rarity
1185 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The sound of a gurgling brook , leaves stirred by a breeze . . somewhere to the left , a distant explosion . . . 
Flurries in the mountains , fog and haze in the lowlands , sunshine and the sudden exchange of gunfire on the coast . . . 
?
That zombie Grizzly's got a gun! Ain't no telling what it's capable of either , or what it might do if I corner it . . .
...huh?
I'm little Ellie-found-a-gun-depot wandering a beautiful but dangerous land where a bunch of unpredictable Trevor Phillips's roam . . .
...wha-at?
Battlefield meets The Last Of Us meets Dangerous Hunts meets GTA5! - this Game's called Immersion ; when I'm in Halvoy , I'm IN Halvoy. . .
...Well no , it's called Firestorm . . and I agree with you .

Why do you like Firestorm?

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The sound of a gurgling dying man , leaves stirred by footsteps . . . 

Do you wait for that poor guy to open the Vehicle Vault door , or do you just kill him outright ?
    I waited   >:)

In Solo , do you blow up the house you're hiding in along with the 'teamer' who walked through the rigged doorway ?
    Yep   o:)
  • tempo_rarity
    I like Firestorm because of the wind .
    Those random 'what's that?' sounds of the forest .
    I believe there's 'ice thunder' in the colder climes too , as ice cracks .

Have you heard the 'song' being sung in the Blue Forest?
    It's . . divine .