This Week in Battlefield V - November 11th Edition

Braddock512
1360 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited November 2019
Let's see what's happening this week in Battlefield V.

While this is an overview for the week, be aware that this WILL be updated as we release new info and announcements. Keep checking back throughout the week to keep up to date.

Monday, November 11, 2019

• This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
  • November Community Survey - Ongoing. Make sure to submit your responses! 

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Friday, November 15, 2019

Notes and Addendums

Pacific Playlist Update
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• M_Rat13
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anything to remember those that have fallen (Remembrance/Armistice day).
  • dodokilleurs
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    banned china = masive cheater banned  and a real anti-cheat and you have good game but reality on bf 5 masive cheater on pc plaform i just go call of ( and i delike call of ) .
  • RayD_O1
    807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Am I the only one who think merging Pacific conquest and breakthrough is not a good idea? I mean it's better than complete removal of dedicated servers with new maps but still not great. 
    Totally agree I would much prefer that they leave them as they are, that way we can all play the game mode we want.
  • Jaskaman
    681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Am I the only one who think merging Pacific conquest and breakthrough is not a good idea? I mean it's better than complete removal of dedicated servers with new maps but still not great.
    I like both modes so I do not have problems with this combined list but I understand some people do not like to play breakthrough and some people doesn't want to play CQ- but personally I think it's a good idea to combine on this case. 
  • THECOMMANDER66
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Yeah. I wish they’d just leave the playlists separate. How hard is that? You don’t have to do anything. Just leave them as is. Bring on the community server or whatever too. I’m sick of shooting somebody in the face point blank and they keep fighting. That’s just [removed].
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • PGNL310
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i really hope that this game will fix their big bugs until then i hope this game will vanish from this **** earth cause this game is so broken that you cant even play a normal game

• ElliotLH
    8822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Totally agree I would much prefer that they leave them as they are, that way we can all play the game mode we want.

Thirded. I mean, I'll play it to continue ranking the vehicles, but would rather just be able to play Breakthrough.

Private Games can't come soon enough.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    ElliotLH said:
    RayD_O1 wrote: »
    (Quote)

Thirded. I mean, I'll play it to continue ranking the vehicles, but would rather just be able to play Breakthrough.

Private Games can't come soon enough.
    Community Games as it's now called. I was so excited for 'Private Games' but after the 5.2 news this week no one actually cares. Community Games should have been massive news for this game but sadly it means so little now given how DICE are intent on destroying the core game-play by increasing TTK and adding spotting ****.  
  • CrashCA
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Messing with coreplay at this point, with so much that needs fixing, is crazy.
  • ElliotLH
    8822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Community Games as it's now called. I was so excited for 'Private Games' but after the 5.2 news this week no one actually cares. Community Games should have been massive news for this game but sadly it means so little now given how DICE are intent on destroying the core game-play by increasing TTK and adding spotting ****.  

It is a pity they weren't up and running before this announcement.