10 reasons why BF5 is bad comparing with previous BF1

Kharkoff
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2019
1. No teamplay. 99 percent of team cooperation was active spot.
2. Airplane just for decoration. Very slow, completely useless.
3. Graphics. I play Geforce 2070, BF1 is much better. RTX makes no changes, I bought game, not 3DMark
4. "Hardcore" mode. Bad autorepair and lack of ammo. I`ve bought shooter, not seeker. In BF1942-BF1 90 percents of player played normal mode.
5. Maps. BF3 - Metro, Caspian and Firestorm. BF4 = Shangai, Silk Road, Golmud. BF1 - Sinai, Saint-Canten, Monte-Gappa, Zeebrgge. BF5... NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
6. Single play. Campaign in BF1 was much interesting
7. Gameplay. Boring. I cannot explain why. Just very boring and slow
8. Free DLC/.When somebody makes something for free, 99 percent it is monket work. All DLC are trash
9. Vehicles. Big difference between sides(perks). At the beginning of round both team should have cances 50/50. No balance.
10. Building of defence. I bought online shooter(not RTS or Minecraft). Looks like Dice need to change their workeres. All "innovations" made te game worse.

Conclusion. One more BF like that - Battlefield, RIP.

Post edited by Carbonic on

Comments

• TFBisquit
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. This is for a long time already
    2. Play some rounds of pacific theatre and see how fast and powerfull planes are.
    3. RTX really isn't suited for anything less but the rtx2080(Ti).
    4. Agree
    5. Maps get status if you can play them all they long, not in a sequence of 5 or more maps, agreed for the rest.
    6. I actually liked the war stories from bfv.
    7. Yep, always look forward in starting up a round, only to get bored quick. Maybe with only 1 or 2 map rotations 24/7 it bores less.
    8. I feel there is good content, free and payable, but opinions will always differ from person to person.
    9. -
    10. Some build fortifications, which are destroyed in a minute, to see it rebuild and destroyed the next minute, rinse and repeat. Not very useful.
    My conclusion, a next title will have even less players than this one, or a miracle should happen.
    The execution of features in this game is poor, the launch was already poor, reviews were bad, on sale for half price afte a month etc etc.
    If people already still want a next title, many of them will wait for that next sale, and certainly not go for premium.
  • BosundaveE6
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    some people are never happy, if u have a pc problem, call a tech.  if you are bored with the game, with all of these maps and different scenarios, that is your fault, not the games fault.  you should really take some time for yourself and find out just what would make all of you whiners happy.  I love the game, even though I suck at it, probably if I just played one class all the time I could see how it could get boring.  when I play I switch between classes, and its great, each class is a new challenge.  rant finished
  • PsiHo1389
    63 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    If you have pc problem call tech?!?!?! Are you kidding me, they cant fix game the whole time hahah
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • xHonest_Abe
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    some people are never happy, if u have a pc problem, call a tech.  if you are bored with the game, with all of these maps and different scenarios, that is your fault, not the games fault.  you should really take some time for yourself and find out just what would make all of you whiners happy.  I love the game, even though I suck at it, probably if I just played one class all the time I could see how it could get boring.  when I play I switch between classes, and its great, each class is a new challenge.  rant finished

Yep, so true. If you started to play some of the first battlefield games back in early 2002- 2010, there has been a huge improvement in graphics and game play. Back then it was hard for me to understand how it is possible to coordinate 64 gamers on line and to have fun. I guess the gamer who originated this thread has not been around at the beginning of online gaming and thinks it is not so hard to create a game like this.  I have left a few times to other games and to defend the TR republic (real gamers know what that is about), but the detailed graphics has made me come back to BF for more. If you are bored with the game, give it a break and do a hobby out doors for a time (sail boating for me). But when the lakes freeze over where I am from, Battlefield is a good game to keep your mind sharp until spring. :) Watch a lot of football is boring too. :p
  • StgGorman
    61 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Lol at his Thread. :)

having said that, we live in a free country, or at least i dont know a country where someone is forced to play bfV

for me it displays like that:

1) teamplay. for real teamplay you actually need a clan (=team) connected via speech and then you can coordnate things better
    aside from that i regularly see teamplay, someone revives me, someone shoots tha guy who killed me, somone repairs my tank.
    and vice versa. teamplay is ton of fun. looking forward to find a team someday, right now im more or less casual who dropinto tthe game and try to help team
    for rel teamplay you need an own squad.

2) airplane not good? some other people say something different. at least when an airplane kills a tank it can have some impact

3) graphics. graphis are really nice on this game

4) Autorepair is ok. well, im already happy that we have autorpair, even better if support is helping. ammo is scarce, but isnt that the point of limitation?

5) all maps are kinda fun in the one or other way. i also enjoy the old maps - for some reason yoou dont see them so much recently though
    last year i hated narvik like ****, when i came back recently i love narvik now its nice - the key is here that you can enjoy maps better if you have quite a selection of them
    (ok, when i think about it: "love narvik" may be a strong word .... i enjoy playing it every now and then - generally like maps with all kind of play more, narvik is somewhat low on vehicles)

6) campaign is good while game installs, i feel that combined arms could be a bit more elaborated, i would like to be able to test tanks and planes and stuff in a sandboxy setting against ai

7) gameplay is fun fun fun. its battlefield after all, i cannot describe it - it just feels alight to me

8) i like the new stuff

9) well, the vehicles are what you can do with them and how you set them up, not?

10) i ususally dont bother building def, but when i see a fotified position its nice
    i dont know  ... if you dont want to build, just dont ;)

maybe you jus need a break, anjoy some crap - then return, and realize that bf5 is a good game ;)
  • Kurywusaki
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V is miles above what BF1 was.

BF1 was cod with smg's and hip firing lmg's all over the place, it looked nice but it had no soul, it felt even less like a Battlefield game than Hardline did (and I hate Hardline).

I guess you must be the type of person that has been QQ'ing about BFV's visibility and TTK.

Anyone that thinks BF1 is better than BFV is simply a fool.
  • G-Gnu
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V is miles above what BF1 was.

BF1 was cod with smg's and hip firing lmg's all over the place, it looked nice but it had no soul, it felt even less like a Battlefield game than Hardline did (and I hate Hardline).

I guess you must be the type of person that has been QQ'ing about BFV's visibility and TTK.

Anyone that thinks BF1 is better than BFV is simply a fool.
    BF1 is not particular good game when it comes to guns and the balance between classes. But it is far more fun to play then the crap BFV is.
    Both games still runs on an inferior game engine when it comes too the so called "netcode"