Why am I mandated to play as a woman?

SQHDP
76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Since the Pacific Update came out there's only three male characters for four classes on both factions.
Now if I want every class to look different I have to use a woman wich is unrealistic and weird

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Get over it.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Caring about women in video games is unrealistic and weird.

Edit: You are not mandated. You can use one of three make characters.
    Post edited by TEKNOCODE on
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Set once off the woman to have a crazy gas mask. That's thre best you're going to be able to do to address your odd concern.

And yes I know the voice will be female. Like I said, it's the best you're going to be able to do
  • DevilsBathtub
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its an arcade shooter, aint nothing realistic about the whole thing.
  • mrtwotimes
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You gave your own answer:   "I want every class to look different"
  • TFBisquit
    2283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's great you have equal choices.
    It's not so great however to have one of both forced upon you. As for the Pacific, you have 3 of each, no more budget for 4. Nothing to be concerned about, just accept 2 soldiers look the same.
  • Noodlesocks
    3628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is a bit of an odd decision to only have three characters for four classes.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1394 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    Your odd preferences are what make you, "mandated" to play as a woman.
  • wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    where's the kitchen on iwo?
  • VOLBANKER
    1716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because you play like a girl? :)

Sorry, couldn’t resist :smiley:
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally i think the women actually cause some of the visibility issues, dice had to make the frames of women/men roughly the same to avoid giving a hitbox advantage to one over the other and as a result male models were slimmed down and the 2 body types were averaged out to bring them closer to a similar frame. You compare the model of say support from bf1 with bfv and they guys lost a lot of weight.

As to the soldiers i actually wish they all default to the same model, i don't feel like playing dressups with multiple guys, just customise the same guy, they're all me anyhow.
  • olavafar
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just think of them as shemales. They look and sond like women but are really men. Problem solved.
  • Carbonic
    1930 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 2019
    And with that this thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.