5.2 TTK change [Megathread]

CHAMMOND1992
1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2019
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    5251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    moose004 wrote: »
    The graph at 4:56...are they seriously saying that an MG42 will take THIRTEEN ROUNDS to kill somebody at 100 meters with these changes?

The MG3 in BC2 was stronger lol (9.something min damage so 11 hit kills).
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh wrote: »
    To be very clear - it's not 3D Spotting.

It's not in anyway attached to the spotting systems, it's local only to you, and not shared across your team.

The icons are only visible under condition.

Within initial range - the diamond only appears if you're already pointing your gun at the enemy.

Close
    to within close range and these icons will appear if the soldier is
    inside your view, meaning - you can already see the player. The icon is
    removed if the enemy goes into a position or cover that means they're
    not visible.

It's not the return of Doritofield, it's just helping to support you in the game.

This should improve visibility, I'm just worried it will make you visible through grass, bushes etc.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let’s not bother fixing ridiculous netcode and burry heads in the sand!

Literally the worst netcode I have ever come across by a long long way!
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh said:

It's not the return of Doritofield, it's just helping to support you in the game.

T his reminds me of

And can you show me a ground of people here who needs it? Sasme BS as with healing aura. Nobody asked for it, yet you still pushed it upon us against our will and then had to change it in order to make it bearable. Same thing is going to happen with this stupid TTK change. You push it and then will have to spend months trying to fix it.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GREAT stuff. Thanks DICE.
  • viper63x
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    And why do I have a feeling this patch will ruin some weapons and bring another dumb meta upon us?
    or perhaps a game breaking bug.
This discussion has been closed.