Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - November 15 - Screenshot Contest | Pacific Video Contest

Braddock512
1349 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
Let's review this week's activities, shall we? 

ARCHIVE OF WEEK STARTING NOVEMBER 11, 2019

Monday, November 11, 2019

• This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
  • November Community Survey - Ongoing. Make sure to submit your responses! 

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Friday, November 15, 2019

Battlefield V War in the Pacific Screenshot Contest

• I'm still waiting on 3-4 finalists to send me their info - we've pretty much locked the winners, but am waiting for some details so we can announce. If I get the info over the weekend, I'll update this section with the winning screenshots. 

Comments

• Irishkiller113
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why isnthe pacific war rotation broken it only plays conquest!!!! Dice stop changing map rotations
  • Texator
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why isnthe pacific war rotation broken it only plays conquest!!!! Dice stop changing map rotations
    Thats not true, it plays 4 rounds conquest and then 4 rounds breakthrough. Just set your server search to iwo jima / breakthrough and you find what you are looking for.
  • Goldensn1per
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is the RTX contest about? If I click the link, I get Terms and conditions, is there not a simpler version ?
  • Hazard
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    makes a decent high-ping limiter .. I've seen people on server playing with a ping of 263ms the highest I've seen so far ping of 390ms .. then many are on the server with ping from 180ms to 200ms, especially on the german server .. that destroys the whole netcode! Hazard out ! 
  • GUTENTAAAAG
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm curious to see those screenshots. Sent in a few myself, not sure if they were even checked :-/
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13618 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    What is the RTX contest about? If I click the link, I get Terms and conditions, is there not a simpler version ?
    The RTX competition is of a varying type of content submission competition.

Selected winning entries win the author an RTX 2080Ti

@GUTENTAAAAG

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/196738/battlefield-v-war-in-the-pacific-nvidia-geforce-rtx-screenshot-winners
  • Braddock512
    1349 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I'm curious to see those screenshots. Sent in a few myself, not sure if they were even checked :-/
    All eligible screenshots were checked. 
    Multiple entries were not reviewed as the rules state "One entry per person". 

-Braddock512
  • GUTENTAAAAG
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-Braddock512
    So if I uploaded 8 pictures I wasn't allowed in the contest.... RIP
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13618 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

-Braddock512
    Jup.

It's all in the terms and conditions.

--

Guidelines and Restrictions:

·         Technical Requirements

o   One entry per person

--

RIP though.

• GUTENTAAAAG

-Braddock512
    Jup.

It's all in the terms and conditions.

--

Guidelines and Restrictions:

·         Technical Requirements

o   One entry per person

--

RIP though.

Yeah, I read the August T&C and I think it said you can upload unlimited number of screenshots.
    Anyway: it would be really cool if you could switch off HUD while in vehicles, not just on foot.
    It would save me photo-shopping out the text which I don't know how to do and seemingly everyone who won had to do....

Anyway here are some screenshots I took: