Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - November 22 Edition - Grind Returns | New Elites

Braddock512
1328 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited November 22
Let's review this week's activities.

Monday, November 18, 2019
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Friday, November 22, 2019

NOTES AND ADDENDUMS

Coming Next Week
  • Community Games Blog and Community Broadcast
    • We're working to release the blog and Community Broadcast next week to discuss the feature set and details about Community Games, coming in 5.2.
  • Livestream
    • In preparation for Update 5.2, @PartWelsh will be hosting a livestream from DICE Stockholm to discuss the changes, fixes, and details of Update 5.2. 

Comments

• VincentNZ
    3547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    About this livestream: Is it just PartWelsh or actual developers of the game? While I think the community management department is the one doing the best job at DICE, I'd rather not have someone talking about crucial changes, who does not get any insight from the developers.
    Also is this an in-depth analysis of the patch, complete with an explanation of the background of these changes, complete with spreadsheets, actual game stats, gathered telemetry, and are there questions that will get answered or is it just a 10m showcase of the things that will arrive in the next weeks?
  • TrololoSVK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please fix bug : Weapon unlock next round..!!!!
  • UmYaSlender
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *Cough private games? cough*
  • SS142
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What happened to the ''Letters from the front'' ?

Quote from Ryan McArthur: 

Communicating More Often and with More Transparency

Improving the experience of the game is clearly important for us. How we communicate and how often are equally important. You’ll see these “Letters from the Front” blogs on a monthly basis from now on. They’ll give the more extensive updates on everything happening behind the curtains.

That was posted in August.
  • ScUTaRO1
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 23
    Grind is a useful mode to complete some assignments, Japanese elite looks good and i own it, but i didn't like American elite, he looks like a soldier in Vietnam war, i am waiting for a type of commander from developers.  
    Post edited by ScUTaRO1 on
  • jroggs
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can we get some info soon about what, if anything, we can expect in 2020? The silence about future content is starting to become deafening, and hearing that the Soviets and/or 1944-45 maps are in the pipeline on top of the Pacific content would bring in a lot of fresh blood over the holidays.
  • FuyuneYukikaze
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Priority should be given to displaying the enemy in an easy-to-read manner.

Also, map configuration and respawn position adjustment.

We should share weapon sites.
    Furthermore, Japanese soldiers do not have female soldiers on the battlefield. This is an international issue that is very unacceptable to Japan.

Third and last, you should not be able to use the mouse converter. This is because it violates the Article 6 rules, and it should not be a reasonable measure or the player can be in again

powerd by google jp
  • sabootheshaman
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Furthermore, Japanese soldiers do not have female soldiers on the battlefield. This is an international issue that is very unacceptable to Japan.

1. It’s a game not a sim or history lesson
    2. People from outside of Japan play said game and some of them are women 🤔
    3. Please point me to articles stating the national outrage in Japan
    4. Are you the Prime Minister or the Emperor of Japan?
    5. If the answer to 4 is no then don’t speak for others.
    6. Have a nice day
  • BACKBONESWHITE
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please fix the damage for all weapons in the game. Explosions are so weak. Bullets need to adjusted to better present historical accuracy.Please make option for beginner servers, Limit expert players based on kill per minute. All planes and tanks need to be their 4.
    CTE won’t be pointless if you can promise to release air raid map based on the German air defense fortress...
  • BACKBONESWHITE
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Make sure the TTK is high and the BTK is low. Most bullet projectiles should be 3 or less in a 100m range. I don’t think a new player would want to play if it would take 12 bullets to kill a enemy player at any range
  • Braddock512
    1328 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    *Cough private games? cough*
    The OP literally states that we're working on a Community Broadcast for Community Games (previously known as Private Games) and that it's coming in Update 5.2. 

VincentNZ said:
    About this livestream: Is it just PartWelsh or actual developers of the game? While I think the community management department is the one doing the best job at DICE, I'd rather not have someone talking about crucial changes, who does not get any insight from the developers.
    Also is this an in-depth analysis of the patch, complete with an explanation of the background of these changes, complete with spreadsheets, actual game stats, gathered telemetry, and are there questions that will get answered or is it just a 10m showcase of the things that will arrive in the next weeks?
    He's working to include a couple of Devs and has just posted a very detailed thread about the upcoming changes with 5.2. 
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/196968/responding-to-your-concerns-update-5-2

-Braddock512
  • MogwaiWarrior
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please make Grind permanent. Thanks.
  • TeRRaN1VA
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    one word: BALANCE!
  • The_BERG_366
    2456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please fix the damage for all weapons in the game. Explosions are so weak. Bullets need to adjusted to better present historical accuracy.Please make option for beginner servers, Limit expert players based on kill per minute. All planes and tanks need to be their 4.
    CTE won’t be pointless if you can promise to release air raid map based on the German air defense fortress...
    "fix" as if the damage was somehow "broken". this is a video game INSPIRED by a real conflict, not a simulation thereof. 
  • MyNameisFuc
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where’s all the normal conquest games? My “advanced search” is only showing me conquest:grind. This is clearly a mistake, right? How do I look for normal conquest games right now?