Played BF1 for the first time in a year

TEKNOCODE
11181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 24
Had an itch to play bf1 after @HardAimedKid talked about it.

Had a blast. Pulled out my favorite support, medic and assault weapons and went to town.

The limpet is sooooo satisfying. I would pay $100 to unlock the bf1 limpet in bfv.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- wrote: »
    Welcome back!I started again this month after a year break too. This entire game is just so much more satisfying than BF:V

Grazie! The atmosphere within the snow maps is so good.

I scored about 6-7 kills with the limpet. It might be the most satisfying kill in bf1/bfv. @Trokey66
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome back to the best game ever!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeeeap, ive been playing quite a bit recently also.. The toxicity in chat is just as bad as ever but blocking does the trick. Still love this game, even when I know not a single person im playing with.
  • Ronin9572
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeeeap, ive been playing quite a bit recently also.. The toxicity in chat is just as bad as ever but blocking does the trick. Still love this game, even when I know not a single person im playing with.

Least your hearing ppl, even if it's toxic. Sometimes I go hours or even a few days without hearing a peep. Never understood why ppl don't play with headsets on. The worst is when someone has one it's on but it's not on their head and their blasting rap music!
  • WetFishDB
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 said:

Least your hearing ppl, even if it's toxic. Sometimes I go hours or even a few days without hearing a peep. Never understood why ppl don't play with headsets on. The worst is when someone has one it's on but it's not on their head and their blasting rap music!
    Or singing along, badly, and in a foreign language.  <Kick>
  • Ronin9572
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    (Quote)

LMAO, that just made my day! Thanks
  • WetFishDB
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    (Quote)

Oh it’s the worst. I turn my VOIP off now. Can’t hear a blooming thing but some teenager screaming to heavy metal or at their parents :lol:
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited November 27
    Edit: wrong thread.
  • Ronin9572
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    (Quote)

Oh it’s the worst. I turn my VOIP off now. Can’t hear a blooming thing but some teenager screaming to heavy metal or at their parents :lol:

I swear I heard some dad literally wrestling with a kid while the mom was yelling and screaming at them both. Bangs in the background, glass breaking, heavy breathing and physical straining. Little bit of english, and what ever language they were speaking. After a few minutes I just muted them and left the server
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Welcome back!I started again this month after a year break too. This entire game is just so much more satisfying than BF:V

I scored about 6-7 kills with the limpet. It might be the most satisfying kill in bf1/bfv. @Trokey66

Ahhhhh, fun in Battlefield, I remember that.

Then came the dark times, then came BFV.
  • TEKNOCODE
    Trokey66 wrote: »

The bf1 limpet needs to be in every bf game. It should be added to past games too.
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The bf1 limpet needs to be in every bf game. It should be added to past games too.

Don't make me choose between Limpets and Claymores!
  • TEKNOCODE

Don't make me choose between Limpets and Claymores!
    DkGJUXcUcAAxAFm.jpg
  • Caramac_D
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ahh my favourite BF1 tactic: 'the smoky limpet'. Those were the days.