Problems Loading Game

BlackVenom1996
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am currently having issues loading BF5. The issue is that when the game loads up it continuously loads with the BF5 logo in the top right corner  with a black screen. My game just remains stuck on this loading page before you are even introduced to the game. I tried repairing the game and redownloading it, but my effort are null. Help please. 

Comments

• TigerH4wk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going through the same but I can play Iwo Jima maps. All others either pop me to the desktop without warning our cause or it just sits on the loading screen where I can chat with players while waiting to enter game. I cannot complete get my barbed bat because I cannot join a grind map.
  • Carbonic
    1710 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    First thing I would do would be to reset the game settings by renaming the BattlefieldV folder located in C:\Users\%userprofile%\Documents\
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am currently having issues loading BF5. The issue is that when the game loads up it continuously loads with the BF5 logo in the top right corner  with a black screen. My game just remains stuck on this loading page before you are even introduced to the game. I tried repairing the game and redownloading it, but my effort are null. Help please. 

Is this a new thing since the 1909 update to windows. There was a file explorer update that caused computers to hang.
  • F1re77
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you overclock your pc?