let''s show DICE our strength - everybody should stop playing the game when patch 5.2 will be alive

BallisticPork
21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Everybody should stop playing the game at least for a week when patch 5.2 will be alive.

There is Modern Warfare and BF4 etc... Plenty of other games... We do not want BFV to became Fortnite...

TTK changes are terible and nobody ask for it. 

There is even no Hardcore as an option...

This will be not My Battlefield anymore...

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to play the game more after the patch, things look promising.
  • raji1980
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What the h e l l
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I approve the TTK Changes. For the crybabies Get Good.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That's not how it works.
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Modern Warfare is the same crutch CoD as every year, Battlefield 4 is terrible and full of ghost servers.

You and maybe some nobody youtubers don´t represent the whole community.

Hardcore isn´t fun anyway.

Feel free to play something else then. 
  • Blackidus
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I´m not looking forward to theese changes but i´m still gonna give it a try.
    If I dont like it i´l move back to BF1 or BF4 or just stick to my singleplayer games since Battlefield games are the only MP games I play.
  • menaceuk
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That is funny. You approve of changes that dumb the game down and tell others to "get good."

Hope you all liike the new sniping meta and getting out-gunned by pistols. 
  • Hawxxeye
    7730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    menaceuk said:
    That is funny. You approve of changes that dumb the game down and tell others to "get good."

Sniping becoming less of a bad option in objective ranges due to not being outgunned by assaults will not make it anywhere close to meta. Not this this soldier movement.
  • menaceuk
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    menaceuk said:

Sniping becoming less of a bad option in objective ranges due to not being outgunned by assaults will not make it anywhere close to meta. Not this this soldier movement.
    It will be the meta. Bolt action rifles and pistols will dominate the BF in 5.2. All the sad MMG campers will move to the ridiculous AT rifles. 

I will bet the dominate weapon weapon in 5.2 will be the Jungle Carbine. 
  • ragnarok013
    3876 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    all the polls are saying people want the new ttk changes.

That depends on the poll. Danny’s Twitter poll had 1000 responses and had 75% in favor of the current TTK
  • hkspm123
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    we will see in new patch
  • JamieCurnock
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That depends on the poll. Danny’s Twitter poll had 1000 responses and had 75% in favor of the current TTK

I keep seeing people talk about these polls but I never see them! Tbf I'm not on Twitter so that's obviously why i missed that.

Seeing as this is a (official?) Battlefield forum could we not get something similar here every time something like this comes up? I know someone could start a thread but if it was an official poll without a comments section that descends into opinion madness it may hold more weight as a valid source of info for dice in addition to Reddit, Twitter etc.

I can see why they wouldn't want to wade through posts on here for info but a poll would surely be useful?

I'm betting this has already happened and I just missed it. I did have a look but couldn't see one.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That's still a very small number in comparison with the player base as a whole.

I thought it was interesting that PartWelsh noted that despite the 'vocal' support for the current gun meta, the larger 'silent' majority engaging with Dice and apparently stating the opposite.

V's ongoing decline is nothing new to anyone. I think to see the franchise as a whole succeed certain compromises need to be made.

We still need to play it, but the on paper I think the changes seem to be a good middle ground. Of course it won't be perfect for everyone but that's what compromise is.
  • Trokey66
    9085 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I keep seeing people talk about these polls but I never see them! Tbf I'm not on Twitter so that's obviously why i missed that.

Seeing as this is a (official?) Battlefield forum could we not get something similar here every time something like this comes up? I know someone could start a thread but if it was an official poll without a comments section that descends into opinion madness it may hold more weight as a valid source of info for dice in addition to Reddit, Twitter etc.

I can see why they wouldn't want to wade through posts on here for info but a poll would surely be useful?

I'm betting this has already happened and I just missed it. I did have a look but couldn't see one.

There were 2 polls created by a guy on here and both showed majority support for the change.

However, he accused people of 'cheating' so chose to ignore the results of them.

As to boycotting this game, I have been 'boycotting' it for some time as it is simply no fun. These changes may be bough to bring me (and my friends) back.
  • TFBisquit
    2283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, they really need to do something, and this might as well be it.
    Though I'm doubtful too about these changes, can't see it improve, more going backwards.
    But yes, interesting to try.