let''s show DICE our strength - everybody should stop playing the game when patch 5.2 will be alive

Comments

• ChiefSniper
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Um... no?
  • JamieCurnock
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    all the polls are saying people want the new ttk changes.

That depends on the poll. Danny’s Twitter poll had 1000 responses and had 75% in favor of the current TTK

I keep seeing people talk about these polls but I never see them! Tbf I'm not on Twitter so that's obviously why i missed that.

Seeing as this is a (official?) Battlefield forum could we not get something similar here every time something like this comes up? I know someone could start a thread but if it was an official poll without a comments section that descends into opinion madness it may hold more weight as a valid source of info for dice in addition to Reddit, Twitter etc.

I can see why they wouldn't want to wade through posts on here for info but a poll would surely be useful?

I'm betting this has already happened and I just missed it. I did have a look but couldn't see one.

There were 2 polls created by a guy on here and both showed majority support for the change.

However, he accused people of 'cheating' so chose to ignore the results of them.

As to boycotting this game, I have been 'boycotting' it for some time as it is simply no fun. These changes may be bough to bring me (and my friends) back.

Yeah the ttk change ideas seem to be more popular than I realised. I missed those polls, were they voting or just lots of comments with a vote in there somewhere? I was hoping for a list which you can pick from to cast your vote, makes it easier to collect the results and stops it becoming an opinion free for all in the comments.

On topic I'm not going to boycott it, certainly not until I've given it some extensive playtime. I love the ttk as it is but I'm more on board after hearing it's not a blanket ttk change and real thought seems to have gone into it. If it brings players back and doesn't change the game hugely I'm in favour of it despite loving it as it is.

My main issue is the auto spot within 15 metres and how that may affect linear modes like BT, grind, rush etc but I'll wait and see next week I guess.
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That depends on the poll. Danny’s Twitter poll had 1000 responses and had 75% in favor of the current TTK

I keep seeing people talk about these polls but I never see them! Tbf I'm not on Twitter so that's obviously why i missed that.

Seeing as this is a (official?) Battlefield forum could we not get something similar here every time something like this comes up? I know someone could start a thread but if it was an official poll without a comments section that descends into opinion madness it may hold more weight as a valid source of info for dice in addition to Reddit, Twitter etc.

I can see why they wouldn't want to wade through posts on here for info but a poll would surely be useful?

I'm betting this has already happened and I just missed it. I did have a look but couldn't see one.

There were 2 polls created by a guy on here and both showed majority support for the change.

However, he accused people of 'cheating' so chose to ignore the results of them.

As to boycotting this game, I have been 'boycotting' it for some time as it is simply no fun. These changes may be bough to bring me (and my friends) back.

Yeah the ttk change ideas seem to be more popular than I realised. I missed those polls, were they voting or just lots of comments with a vote in there somewhere? I was hoping for a list which you can pick from to cast your vote, makes it easier to collect the results and stops it becoming an opinion free for all in the comments.

On topic I'm not going to boycott it, certainly not until I've given it some extensive playtime. I love the ttk as it is but I'm more on board after hearing it's not a blanket ttk change and real thought seems to have gone into it. If it brings players back and doesn't change the game hugely I'm in favour of it despite loving it as it is.

My main issue is the auto spot within 15 metres and how that may affect linear modes like BT, grind, rush etc but I'll wait and see next week I guess.

They were outside polls man. One was a Gamefaqs one and the other was IP locked. If you wanted to take a look I think it's on the first page of General still.
  • JamieCurnock
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

They were outside polls man. One was a Gamefaqs one and the other was IP locked. If you wanted to take a look I think it's on the first page of General still.

Nice one, thanks mate, will take another look.
  • DaMutha1
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll do you one better---let's all permanently delete the game and our accounts on this fourm!   On the count of 3!   One...two....three!    

<is he gone?>
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No but I'll come out of retirement and play the day 5.2 comes out instead.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll probably just play the guns that were not nerfed or not too hard.
    Or play more vehicles.

Or stop and wait for the rollback.

We'll see it's not like I'm abandoning a squad or something.
    All my friends stoped playing long ago or never got bfv in the first place :|
  • Granatenmaxe
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am looking forward to the changes. I suspect there will be better gunfights and not just instant kills. 
  • viper63x
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    no i will not stop play this game because you think 5.2 might be bad.

you should of wrote this thread ages ago when they removed game features like "Domination".

Then i would do what you wanted me todo.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x wrote: »
    you should of wrote this thread ages ago when they removed game features like "Domination".

Domination - nevar forget!
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    viper63x wrote: »

Domination - nevar forget!
    Frontlines - never forget!
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

UK servers - nevah forget.
  • viper63x
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    (Quote)

UK servers - nevah forget.
    indeed.
  • MintySSD
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t know if boycotting is the way to go you either like it or don’t like it.

I enjoying playing the game not in it to be a battlefield hero.

I’ve been doing some player counts on the oceanic servers barely crack the 1000 players online, some days 11 servers up at worst maybe 5.

• Noodlesocks
    3632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you like the changes you won't boycott. If you don't like the changes you probably wouldn't be playing the game after the update anyway so a boycott is a bit moot.
  • xKusagamix
    1184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    menaceuk wrote: »
    (Quote)
    It will be the meta. Bolt action rifles and pistols will dominate the BF in 5.2. All the sad MMG campers will move to the ridiculous AT rifles. 

I will bet the dominate weapon weapon in 5.2 will be the Jungle Carbine. 
    Get off your high horse. BARs and Pistols are totally garbage in BFV and this 5.2 patch won't magically make it a new meta, because it's still the same. Even Medic class got way better close-medium range Carbine Rifles.
    Recon class with BARs was never a dominance class, even in BF1, which has 1HK sweetspot, faster bullet velocity, lower bullet drop and 10x scope/better aim sights.
  • Toxic_CA
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You haven't even tried it yet and you're complaining?
  • Trokey66
    9109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well this thread fell flat on its face!
  • NoamChomskyRules
    61 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The ones that want the 5.2 update are all snipers and jungle carbine abusers. This game is becoming pathetic.
    I truly hope that the game will die.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    I'll do you one better---let's all permanently delete the game and our accounts on this fourm!   On the count of 3!   One...two....three!    

<is he gone?>
    I laughed...