let''s show DICE our strength - everybody should stop playing the game when patch 5.2 will be alive

13»

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The ones that want the 5.2 update are all snipers and jungle carbine abusers. This game is becoming pathetic.
    I truly hope that the game will die.
    The ones that want the 5.2 update are players that want to be able to react when a invisible camper at mid to far distance (BF V stats showed the average kill distance is an insane amount further than previous BF games ...) tries to 1 frame them with their 3x scope without glint ...

The ones that want the 5.2 update are also the players with a good connection, that are done being 1 frame killed (in cover) by OOR high ping players and players with too much latency variation and packet loss that are bullet sponges.

The ones that don't want the change are those invisible campers (with a trash connection) ...
  • BeastofBourbon84
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The ones that want the 5.2 update are players that want to be able to react when a invisible camper at mid to far distance (BF V stats showed the average kill distance is an insane amount further than previous BF games ...) tries to 1 frame them with their 3x scope without glint ...

The ones that want the 5.2 update are also the players with a good connection, that are done being 1 frame killed (in cover) by OOR high ping players and players with too much latency variation and packet loss that are bullet sponges.

The ones that don't want the change are those invisible campers (with a trash connection) ...

You forgot to mention that you always play the objective.
    Unlike the people that don't want ttk5.2.
  • BtheReaper49
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Many have seen Westies and/or LevelCap's videos that talk about Dice's response to the criticism (already) and what they're trying to achieve. It's my understanding that they're trying to balance the intended ranges of weapons. They also said that it's not just a TTK change, they're adjusting the recoil of the weapons as well to offset the effect.
    I'm not sure it's going to have this over all huge effect that everybody thinks it does but I'll reserve judgment until I play.
  • trip1ex
    5231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I'm not sure it's going to have this over all huge effect that everybody thinks it does but I'll reserve judgment until I play.
    Exactly.  it's taken on a life of its own.  
  • Hawxxeye
    7773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)

You forgot to mention that you always play the objective.
    Unlike the people that don't want ttk5.2.
    That is rather unfair a generalization. I know at least one person who is against 5.2 ttk and is an aggressive objective player
  • BeastofBourbon84
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)
    That is rather unfair a generalization. I know at least one person who is against 5.2 ttk and is an aggressive objective player

/s obviously ;)
  • M1ck3y-XIX-
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't worry dude i leave the game with the next patch, boring to play a game more and more casual with update, 
  • trip1ex
    5231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2019
    I thought this patch was because a lot of us were showing our strength and not playing the game as is.   :)