Firestorm Population Might be on the Up!

ChickenTheTank
755 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I got a game of solos last night that started with 59 people! That's the closest to a full game I've had since DICE lefty Firestorm to die by not patching the loot bug for a month.

Hopefully we start seeing the population come back add the base game it's bringing in more players!

Comments

• TheFieryHotSauce
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You still occasionally get into a randomly fullish game but the stars need to align. I get the most luck on Sundays but the population certainly isn't on the up. One of the daily challenges yesterday was to play a game of Firestorm so that was probably why. 
  • ChickenTheTank
    3 days straight I've gotten full/ almost full servers in a row. Servers seem to run half full in the early mornings, but a lot of the afternoon and night games I've had have been getting decent servers.
  • NLBartmaN
    3986 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did 2 rounds of squad FS with my platoon on PS4 tonight and both started instantly with 64 players.
  • ChickenTheTank
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Did 2 rounds of squad FS with my platoon on PS4 tonight and both started instantly with 64 players.

Now we as a firestorm community need to bug them until we get duos back!
  • ChickenTheTank
    I can't really find a rhyme or reason to when I get full games. Seems like I have 1/3 chance of getting a near full, no matter when I try. During the day has seen some ok success, but that's probably while a bunch of kids are on break