We are still waiting for Hard Core mode...

ZephyX33
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
We are still waiting for Hard Core mode... Any ETA EA?

Our entire clan and group of friends would really like to play our favorite game play mode (low TTK like BF4, and no kill cam).

Thanks!

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Probably isn't going to come in an "official" capacity.

I suspect RSP ( community games ) will offer you the ability to spin up servers and disable certain UI elements to create custom hardcore servers.
  • CrashCA
    1153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I suspect RSP ( community games ) will offer you the ability to spin up servers and disable certain UI elements to create custom hardcore servers.

If it does not, what is the point.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    CrashCA said:

Ultimately,  We will have to see if these options will be available.

• Disable passive spot
    • Disable killcam
    • 200% bullet dmg
    • No minimap
    • No 3P camera ( vehicles ) 
    If those options are there in community games,  You'll have your hardcore mode for sure.

• Boby_B_1_0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore gameplay is lacking for sure. But imo ils not the dmg , minimap  etc .The heart of hardcore of bf series is the friendly fire , it changes the gameplay drastically. Nothing more dumb than spreading mmg through allies or bombing our flag killing only eny. Put friendly fire in a fps and you r making another game . Sadly Dice forgot his soul to reach the casual and fast cash side of vidéo Games. But short term pt of view lead to fails.
  • CrashCA
    1153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Variable bullet damage would be preferred over fixed.
  • EXILE157
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:

• Disable passive spot
    • Disable killcam
    • 200% bullet dmg
    • No minimap
    If those options are there in community games,  You'll have your hardcore mode for sure.

I know your focus is on policing the forums and don't have a clue what's really taking place within BFV game updates everything we all hear is He said, She said, They said...
    I do remember a post saying that custom hardcore servers will be becoming... Don't know why it's taking so long for this to happen, we desperately need this!!!
  • CrashCA
    Also been said we would have player dragging, 5 v 5 competitive (personally see no need), vehicle customization, so maybe SOON™
  • CrashCA
    CrashCA said:

• Disable passive spot
    • Disable killcam
    • 200% bullet dmg
    • No minimap

Maybe variable health in place of bullet damage, as in BF4
  • l_Grand_Vizir_l
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    The heart of hardcore of bf series is the friendly fire , it changes the gameplay drastically.
    I fully agree with this.
    To be honest i mostly played "vanilla BFs" more than hardcore just because of the 200% damage of HC servers. That was, in my opinion, killing all balance for guns.
    But i've played on one private server on BF3 for hours and hours, where they just removed spotting and added friendly fire.
    It was a fabulous game.
    I would love to see the actual BFV, just with the addition of friendly fire, nothing more. I think this would be amazing.
  • CrashCA
    In BF4, HC was 60% Health and no change to bullet damage.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    CrashCA said:
    Also been said we would have player dragging, 5 v 5 competitive (personally see no need), vehicle customization, so maybe SOON™
    Dragging was scrapped quite some time ago,  apparently it introduced a plethora of issues,  So much so that it would take away development of other features 
  • bracc10d1ferr0
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i also wish friendly fire! it is the only one serious gameplay!
  • WDProtection
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want hardcore because I'm tired of stupid bullet sponges. I swear, the bullet sponge of battlefield is worse than CoD...