Teaming up on solo firestorm

jamescrawf775
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Think its trash that people team up in solo and dice doesn't ban or punish people doing this. It ruins the point of solo matches.

Comments

• Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think DICE does banned those player.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14518 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Report them via origin 
  • DonKamillentee
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Reporting makes no sense. It will do nothing... I reported a lot of teamers in the beginning and nothing was done.
  • ragnarok013
    3916 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Reporting makes no sense. It will do nothing... I reported a lot of teamers in the beginning and nothing was done.

Yes reporting does something. In order to maximize the chance of your report being considered you should always attach video evidence,
  • Yung_Sashi
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes reporting does something. In order to maximize the chance of your report being considered you should always attach video evidence,
    HOW are we supposed to attach a video evidence? Do you think everybody records their game or something. Also reporting does nothing for people who team. Ive done it, Ive attached picture evidence and thats still not "enough". So, yes, reporting does nothing :)
  • ragnarok013
    3916 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    1Pynk wrote: »
    (Quote)
    HOW are we supposed to attach a video evidence? Do you think everybody records their game or something. Also reporting does nothing for people who team. Ive done it, Ive attached picture evidence and thats still not "enough". So, yes, reporting does nothing :)

Video evidence is preferred since one can see both actions and context To evaluate the claims. If you want to report a suspected cheater then recording gameplay in order to be prepared is the way forward. Your method of recording is naturally dictated by your platform choice
  • Yung_Sashi
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Not everybody has the PC to record while playing. Also Im not here to do your job. Its not my fault games are not being recorded or w/e so you cant watch them later. 

P.S - Waiting 10+ minutes to get a 20 people server in which 1 person is aim botting and 2 others are teaming, oh boy, Im having a lot of fun playing this game :) 
    Honestly I was thinking about investing some money into skins but since nobody cares what happens in-game why should I.
  • L3viAThaNz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tend to send friend invite to those teaming up, then ask how can someone be so dumb to team up in a solo game. I don't find usually much stupid people in my life, and talking to these people shows me a different point of view.
  • 5hadyBrady
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3

That's right, it's on you to record in the background 100% of the time you're playing, or DICE will assume it's a false positive. This is clearly a broken system. The only way you can get DICE to act on this, is to take this problem outside of the forums where you have freedom, post videos of this stuff all over the place. Reddit, youtube, facebook, twitter, everywhere. That's how the problem gets solved. Sending cheat reports to DICE hides the problem. You also know how that goes on this forum, so like I said, take the advice. I would actually recommend the community pitch in and build their own private website. These forums are as broken as the game.
  • EvilNukster
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've just caught 2 idiots teaming up on solo firestorm on Xbox, how do I report them? I've recorded them clearly doing it
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1Pynk wrote: »
    Not everybody has the PC to record while playing. Also Im not here to do your job. Its not my fault games are not being recorded or w/e so you cant watch them later. 

P.S - Waiting 10+ minutes to get a 20 people server in which 1 person is aim botting and 2 others are teaming, oh boy, Im having a lot of fun playing this game :) 
    Honestly I was thinking about investing some money into skins but since nobody cares what happens in-game why should I.
    5hadyBrady wrote: »
    (Quote)
    That's right, it's on you to record in the background 100% of the time you're playing, or DICE will assume it's a false positive. This is clearly a broken system. The only way you can get DICE to act on this, is to take this problem outside of the forums where you have freedom, post videos of this stuff all over the place. Reddit, youtube, facebook, twitter, everywhere. That's how the problem gets solved. Sending cheat reports to DICE hides the problem. You also know how that goes on this forum, so like I said, take the advice. I would actually recommend the community pitch in and build their own private website. These forums are as broken as the game.

UUUUUMMMMMMMM,

I dont know about xbox, but on the ps4, if you push JUST ONE BUTTON it save the last 15 minutes of game play. JUST ONE BUTTON PRESS and BOOM video recorded!

No pc required. No constantly recording in the background 100% of the time.

When you see janky stuff happening, push that little button, and its recorded.
  • JamieCurnock
    740 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've just caught 2 idiots teaming up on solo firestorm on Xbox, how do I report them? I've recorded them clearly doing it

I also have a video of 3 people teaming in solos on Xbox. They called a vehicle drop in and all stood underneath it to decide the winner.

It's nice that they get to have their own game even if they ruin everyone else's.

At this point it's dice not doing anything and the idiots that team that stop me playing firestorm anymore. Dead mode killed by a slack anti cheat program and toxic players.
  • PeaceWeaver
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This **** is why people don’t play Firestorm. Where do I go to submit a report? I have video evidence of two dudes teaming in solo mode. They didn’t even try to hide it, and then teabagged me when they noticed I was watching in spectator mode (because they’re obviously really mature).
  • DonKamillentee
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Guys, I uploaded a lot of videos of teamers and cheater on YT, always added the links to the reports... Nothing is happening. It's reality, they do not care.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I reported two players that teamed up in solo firestorm, with video.

The video was from August 8, 2019.

One of them has a last round of Feb 14, 2020.
    The other has a last round of Feb 15, 2020.

• JamieCurnock
    740 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 19
    (Quote)
    I reported two players that teamed up in solo firestorm, with video.

The video was from August 8, 2019.

One of them has a last round of Feb 14, 2020.
    The other has a last round of Feb 15, 2020.

It's a joke, seems reporting does nothing. I couldn't even find a way to report them on Xbox despite having a clear video of 3 people teaming up.

It literally stopped me playing firestorm. Maybe that's what they want though? Then they don't have to support it.

Edit: What am I talking about, they don't support it as it is.
  • DonKamillentee
    I once asked in the german forums about the opinion about "teaming" espec. in FS Solo. Some said it is like cheating, some said it is fine, because everyone can do this...

I was really frustrated about teamers, there were always the same guys on one day teaming. So I got friends and we played FS Solo same server, just hunting these guys down. They were 3 guys, waiting in bushes / behind trees etc.

We got them, after we teabagged them, we just finished the round with a V1 on ourselves :dizzy:
  • mesterKG
    174 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reported a couple of teamers today. One with video proof. Wish ea/dice would issue statement that teaming is a clear violation of terms. Also if they would issue warning to anyone being reported. Maybe that would discourage them.
  • luky31
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just add Duo mode and problem is fixed....
  • EvilNukster
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I also have a video of 3 people teaming in solos on Xbox. They called a vehicle drop in and all stood underneath it to decide the winner.

It's nice that they get to have their own game even if they ruin everyone else's.

At this point it's dice not doing anything and the idiots that team that stop me playing firestorm anymore. Dead mode killed by a slack anti cheat program and toxic players.

It's annoying man I've got a few recordings now seems to be all the time! I caught someone doing it not long back and then went into a game the next day and he was in my game and I shot the **** out of him 🤣 let's say he got a whole lot of tea bagging 😂 but yeah firestorms dead! Never gets any updates and on squad it seems that players with masses of experience like over 1000 wins just dominate every game, I've stopped playing