Squad

2»

Comments

• Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    For the love of god, would a group of older players add me so I can stop playing with every moron that comes down the pipe. All I want is a squad who PTFO, picks each other up, and doesn’t get killed every 2 seconds lol

I’ll add you. Add me.

What’s your GT?

Is a mic a must for y'all? Have one but between my son and wife it's just to damn loud lol so I try and not use a mic very much

A mic is certainly helpful, but we don’t have requirements. As long as you can see which flag is pinged!

• leftybaa1
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sabersun wrote: »
    As @Mishkin37 said feel free to check in with us or even consider to join the platoon. All leisure gaming. Makes it easier to find folks for a fun evening.

I visited the website had two nice people say “hi” and just deleted my account. Just real hard for me to get into any clan stuff. But for the others on here I did receive 2 hellos and so it seemed at least like warm reception wise. Can’t really comment on the experience as I’ve never played with any of them and was only on the site for a few days.

• Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    leftybaa1 wrote: »
    As @Mishkin37 said feel free to check in with us or even consider to join the platoon. All leisure gaming. Makes it easier to find folks for a fun evening.

I visited the website had two nice people say “hi” and just deleted my account. Just real hard for me to get into any clan stuff. But for the others on here I did receive 2 hellos and so it seemed at least like warm reception wise. Can’t really comment on the experience as I’ve never played with any of them and was only on the site for a few days.

Fair enough. Well, if you ever want to get into a game, feel free to squad up.

• sabersun
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I like to add that we understand that people have responsibility outside of Xbox games. We feel that gaming is more fun in a group and hence provide the platform. @leftybaa1 you can still squad up with us of course. :-)
  • leftybaa1
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I like to add that we understand that people have responsibility outside of Xbox games. We feel that gaming is more fun in a group and hence provide the platform. @leftybaa1 you can still squad up with us of course. :-)

Yes as stated it seemed decent nice website for sure. Always understood that folks have lives outside of Xbox. Sure all of you are very busy and important people.

Maybe I will see you online sometime and wish your group only the best.

• The-Monz
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not fussed if you use a mic or not.
    There are obviously benefits to using them but I think if you're in a half decent squad you can understand the majority what's going on without speaking.
  • diver2607
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Add me on Xbox. Gamer tag is, banff1944