gone a year, state of the game

Karkadrak
74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2019
seems like it's like it was a year ago..
Post edited by Karkadrak on

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2010 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If you want to discuss something specific about the game, please post about it.
  • Karkadrak
    i shall write so you understand, The game aka kattlefield 5, the game seems to be in same state as it was (do you still follow?) as it was when i left one ( 1) year ago, be it good or bad, it is still the same more or less in my opinion, did you follow or should i repeat myself?
  • NamelessForNow
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How so?
  • Karkadrak
    the community (mostly, well the one that does talk on a map) is still a toxic hellhole, but the iwo jima map is awsome
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13597 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Chivide said:
    the community (mostly, well the one that does talk on a map) is still a toxic hellhole, but the iwo jima map is awsome
    The toxic players aren't part of the state of the game though,  That's just a small percentage of the total community.

Its not going to matter,  You ARE going to find those players no matter what game you're playing.
  • BlindChance
    531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Far worse than BF4 was at that time after the release. Makes you wonder if the "games as a service" has something to do with this...
  • BaronVonGoon
    7007 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Games alot better than it was a year ago. It's all about the maps. Really not much else has changed. The maps make a big difference: Al Sundan, Pacific Storm, Iwo Jima, Metro, and Mercury. Marita sucks. Add the plethora of new weapons and you could pretty much entirely play this content and ignore all the subpar release content.

Also, Lofoten and Province are fun even if you don't like tdm, the only time I play TDM is when I feel like playing on those two maps.

• SirBobdk
    4538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no working AC and still no rental servers. 
    Pacific maps made me appreciate the game a little more and are looking forward to the next maps.
  • SystemicProgress
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Chivide said:
    seems like it's like it was a year ago..
    The game mechanics / performance has improved a lot. AC and rental servers are still a matter of future. Not sure if near one.
  • G-Gnu
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    State of the game is mostly the same.
    But where is the Mandalorian´s , i want some of them in the game.